What was the first TSR thread posted ever?

Watch this thread
This discussion is closed.
Texxers
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Does anyone have the link to the first ever thread on TSR?
Trinculo
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
Girls! What's your bra size?
Texxers
Rep:
(Original post by Trinculo)
Girls! What's your bra size?
Umm what? Is that the name of it?
Notoriety
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Texxers)
Umm what? Is that the name of it?
He's taking the piss.
04MR17
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Oldest public thread:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3
Texxers
Rep:
Lol that's so cool, but why can't we comment and how did Doonesbury edit it lol?
04MR17
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Lol that's so cool, but why can't we comment and how did Doonesbury edit it lol?
You can't comment because the thread is closed. Paracosm edited the first post because he has powers to do so.
Texxers
Rep:
(Original post by 04MR17)
You can't comment because the thread is closed. Paracosm edited the first post because he has powers to do so.
Powers you don't have :lol:? Paracosm >> You.
04MR17
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Powers you don't have :lol:? Paracosm >> You.
If you seach the site for an article called "TSR Roles explained" you will see the differences in the roles of different people who volunteer for the site.
Last edited by 04MR17; 1 year ago
the bear
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
"a maiden smiled at me on the omnibus.... what does that mean ?"
Texxers
Rep:
I'm the Community Assistant for Undergraduate Education, Disabled Students and Keele University. I have the power to edit posts in those forums, not that I do.
Are you proud of those achievements? Do TSR pay you £100k+ a year?
04MR17
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by the bear)
"a maiden smiled at me on the omnibus.... what does that mean ?"
It means we must burn her to find out if she is a witch.:mob:
04MR17
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Are you proud of those achievements? Do TSR pay you £100k+ a year?
I'm happy to help people where I can.

I am not paid and neither are the support team.

Finished the Q&A?
the bear
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
It means we must burn her to find out if she is a witch.:mob:
aye we must summon the villagers :mob:
Xopher_
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Older than most people on here, legit.
CleverSquirrel
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
usernames were so .....normal back then...
04MR17
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by the bear)
aye we must summon the villagers :mob:
What is John Proctor? What is John Proctor?
Profesh
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
"Test."
username1402543
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Out of all things Susan decide to make history by such posts. 😂.
JMR2021_
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
I wonder what happened to that Susanne M...
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA Combined Science - Biology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (26)
38.81%
The paper was reasonable (22)
32.84%
Not feeling great about that exam... (13)
19.4%
It was TERRIBLE (6)
8.96%

Watched Threads