Prom dresses?? Watch

lmin88
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I can’t seem to find a prom dress I really like??! Does anyone know an online store that sells nice prom dresses? Or leave pictures of dresses bellow if you’d like.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Nana_
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I prefer going to prom dress boutiques, they often also keep track of which dress was brought from girls in which school to stop girls getting into a fight for wearing the same dresses.

Side note, isn't it too early to be thinking of prom dresses?
phoebehend23
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Have you tried searching prom dresses because some really beautiful ones come on there and they do many good ones. But I wouldn't order it online I would go into stores to see if it fits and sometimes they can alter or design one for your taste or what you want.
lmin88
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by Nana_)
I prefer going to prom dress boutiques, they often also keep track of which dress was brought from girls in which school to stop girls getting into a fight for wearing the same dresses.

Side note, isn't it too early to be thinking of prom dresses?
Don’t have prom dress boutiques were I live (Egypt), and my prom is in March so I wouldn’t say that’s it’s too early.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Nana_
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by lmin88)
Don’t have prom dress boutiques were I live (Egypt), and my prom is in March so I wouldn’t say that’s it’s too early.
Ah, but I would still not recommend online stores; you don't really know if it will fit you perfectly or worse - if it doesn't match the pictures in the website! Also, depends what kind of dresses are you looking for - A lines, puffy princess styles?

In any case if you don't have any boutiques then online might be the only way to go. Doing just "princess prim dresses" got me to these websites:
https://www.stacees.co.uk/cheap-prom-dresses.html
http://www.kissydress.co.uk/princess-prom-dress-online
https://www.hebeos.co.uk/prom-dresses/

Try Asos too.
pancakesbob7
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Try charity shops! There are quite a lot of tacky ones, but the hidden gems are amAzing! I found a dress which was originally over £200 from john lewis in a charity shop in essentially breand new condition! It is really worth trying local charity shops, because most of the dresses were not worn very much - don't try the shoes tho - they are usually worn out and have dried sweat, etc. on them!
I can’t seem to find a prom dress I really like??! Does anyone know an online store that sells nice prom dresses? Or leave pictures of dresses bellow if you’d like.
hallamstudents
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hello,

It depends if you'd like to order your dress online or go in to store to try them on. If you're looking online I suggest websites like ASOS, Missguided, and Boohoo. But, if you're looking on the high street I would try TK Maxx, Lipsy, Next or small Boutiques.

Good luck with your search,
Charlotte
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (340)
15.73%
The paper was reasonable (1174)
54.3%
Not feeling great about that exam... (467)
21.6%
It was TERRIBLE (181)
8.37%

Watched Threads