The Student Room Group

english homework

im struggling to do my English homework, does anyone have an alternative for the word, "God has not said a word" (a quote from porphyria lover)
You mean 'the phrase'?
Reply 2
yes!
Reply 3
Original post by erw2611
You mean 'the phrase'?

as this is due in tomorrow and i am really struggling
Reply 4
Original post by esmeralda123
im struggling to do my English homework, does anyone have an alternative for the word, "God has not said a word" (a quote from porphyria lover)

"The Lord has not spoken"
"Our Father has kept silent"
"Nothing has been said by Yahweh"
"Words have not been said by Allah"
Reply 5
Original post by jake4761
"The Lord has not spoken"
"Our Father has kept silent"
"Nothing has been said by Yahweh"
"Words have not been said by Allah"

thank you so much!
Reply 6
thank you so much!

If you need any more help hit me up
Reply 7
Original post by jake4761
If you need any more help hit me up

i want to improve on my essay and i just need one more line to finish up the introduction, could you help me think of a cliff hanger for the end of the opening of my essay (Description of a haunted house.) But i am not inside yet so it has to be a cliffhanger of me still being out ... if that makes any sense :smile:
Reply 8
i want to improve on my essay and i just need one more line to finish up the introduction, could you help me think of a cliff hanger for the end of the opening of my essay (Description of a haunted house.) But i am not inside yet so it has to be a cliffhanger of me still being out ... if that makes any sense :smile:

My last sentence is, "cobwebs covered the corners of the doors, tiny black spiders threading towards their prey" and my target is toad a few lines to the end to hint of something that may happen ext :smile:
I did this poem for GCSE, if you want any other ideas or notes I would be happy to help :smile:
Reply 10
Original post by alextheowl
I did this poem for GCSE, if you want any other ideas or notes I would be happy to help :smile:

Thank you for the offer, but have just finished this topic :smile:
"cobwebs covered the corners of the doors, tiny black spiders threading towards their prey"
I paused, hardly daring to breathe. A curtain had twitched. I was sure of it. Almost imperceptibly it had moved, so softly that it could have been a breath of wind. But the window was closed. There was no wind.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending