Predicted Grades for Unconditional Offers Watch

Olewis11
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I’ve applied to study finance and investment, I was wondering if anyone has been offered an unconditional, if so what was your predicted grades ?
Arctic Kitten
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
You can only have an unconditional offer if you have your official grade already.
Olewis11
Rep:
?
(Original post by Arctic Kitten)
You can only have an unconditional offer if you have your official grade already.
That’s not necessarily true, I have an unconditional for another uni but haven’t taken my exams yet
Arctic Kitten
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Ok sure, is it a less competitive course/less well known uni?
Olewis11
Rep:
?
(Original post by Arctic Kitten)
Ok sure, is it a less competitive course/less well known uni?
Accounting and Finance at Ports, but I would prefer to go to Brighton so looking to see what offers were given based on predicted grades
hvpp1ness
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
unis that tend to have a lot of clearing places often give out unconditionals e.g Nottingham Trent. although you can get unconditionals from Russel group unis and other good unis. It depends on the Uni and the competitiveness of the course really, I'm predicted AAA but applied for a BBB course but wasn't offered an unconditional despite it being 3grades lower than my predicted. .
Arctic Kitten
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Olewis11)
Accounting and Finance at Ports, but I would prefer to go to Brighton so looking to see what offers were given based on predicted grades
Yeah the weather in Brighton is lovely
Olewis11
Rep:
?
(Original post by hvpp1ness)
unis that tend to have a lot of clearing places often give out unconditionals e.g Nottingham Trent. although you can get unconditionals from Russel group unis and other good unis. It depends on the Uni and the competitiveness of the course really, I'm predicted AAA but applied for a BBB course but wasn't offered an unconditional despite it being 3grades lower than my predicted. .
Thank you. Was this to Brighton University or a different university ?
hvpp1ness
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Thank you. Was this to Brighton University or a different university ?
a different uni x
tyson69
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
A friend of mine got an unconditional for manchester university for economics and politics. her grades were not that great A* in native language A Level and ACE in AS geography, history and maths. However she had a good personal statement and high predicteds so idk, you may get an unconditional from a RG uni
omacmano98
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I’ve applied to study finance and investment, I was wondering if anyone has been offered an unconditional, if so what was your predicted grades ?
I got an unconditional for engineering in Brighton. The course is BBB and my predicted grades are AAB. I also got an unconditional for another BBB university and a conditional for an AAB and an ABB. So from the looks of things if your grades are two letters greater than the requirements, you could get an unconditional. Of course there are other factors too, relative work experience, personal statement, number of applicants etc.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Brighton
    Education studies + health and clinical practice + health professions + language, linguistics and creative writing + medicine + nursing + psychology + social work + teacher training, PGCE and EYITT + research study Postgraduate
    Wed, 5 Feb '20
  • University of Brighton
    Art and design + graphic design and illustration + history of art and design + humanities + media + photography, film and sound + textiles + research study Postgraduate
    Thu, 6 Feb '20
  • University of Brighton
    Health and clinical practice + health professions + journalism + sport and exercise + research study Postgraduate
    Tue, 11 Feb '20

Have you ever signed up for an open day and then not gone to it?

Yes (154)
51.85%
No (143)
48.15%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed