The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by decoluk
i don't know what is the logic they're not make the change!the law is protect the people in the country!it's very basic ....it's not only using for protect the rich!

Very English fluent. Your amazing is comprehension.

Dydw i ddim yn hoffi pobl dwp fel chi.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 21
This really is quite hilarious trying to decipher what ever it is you are saying...
Reply 22
right !!you don't know what i say is normal

we also not know what the western judge talking about.

i would want to say western judge leave our country ! hong kong is not belong england. we're not the same!

the
Reply 23
england is not welcome hongkonger Immigration!
"Hong Kong is not belong england"
Attachment not found

s o o n
Reply 25
don't do the bug in england!
Lmao
Original post by decoluk
why we're still using their law? and amost all judge is western guy? amost all people is using chinese but all of the law document is english ?it's fair?

All your base are belong to us
Are people trying to have a debate with someone using Google translate?
Reply 29
you said it's right !because we're not same channel! using google translate is normal
Reply 30
normally Hongkong people haven't normal human right in the law! hong kong law is protect the western rich!
Reply 31
chinese persecuted by england have 150year
Oh just stop
Reply 33
they're aggressor! don't say the beautiful story....pls
Reply 34
Original post by Drewski
Oh just stop

This is absolutely hilarious :lol:
Reply 35
right as you say! all is belong to you

https://www.fcchk.org/britain-should-offer-right-of-abode-to-bno-passport-holders-says-lord-ashdown-as-he-sets-up-hong-kong-watch/
Britain should offer right of abode to BNO passport holders, says Lord Ashdown as he sets up Hong Kong Watch

Britain should offer Hong Kong’s BNO passport holders right of abode in the UK if in the future conditions deteriorate in the SAR as it reintegrates with China, says former Liberal Democrat leader Paddy Ashdown.
Just before 97, most of the people in HK were fighting to get to Australia or the US or the UK to escape going back to being Chinese. They were creating a huge stink over how the UK wouldn't take everyone, how Australia was too racist and so on.

Does this sound like a place that wanted to get rid of British rule?

What did the Chinese do when they took HK back? Pretty much nothing. They knew a good thing when they saw it, saw that HK was 100 times better than they could ever have done (without Britain, HK would just be another crowded, dirty city in China) and left it alone apart from changing a few flags here and there.
香港不是用繁體字嗎? 為什麼用簡體字? 你是不是香港人啊?

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 38
http://chkp.org/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/佔中動物園1.jpg this guy is support the fxxking democracy revolution!比能曬你地
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by decoluk
right as you say! all is belong to you

https://www.fcchk.org/britain-should-offer-right-of-abode-to-bno-passport-holders-says-lord-ashdown-as-he-sets-up-hong-kong-watch/
Britain should offer right of abode to BNO passport holders, says Lord Ashdown as he sets up Hong Kong Watch

Britain should offer Hong Kong’s BNO passport holders right of abode in the UK if in the future conditions deteriorate in the SAR as it reintegrates with China, says former Liberal Democrat leader Paddy Ashdown.

Wyt ti'n siarad Saesneg? Oherwydd mae'n ymddangos eich bod chi'n siarad yn gibberish. :s-smilie:

FYI for everyone else: The OP seems to have adopted a new language entirely with his articulation so I am replying to them in Welsh. Translate's your friend.
(edited 6 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending