The Student Room Group

How much a level revision for AAA

My exams start on May 9th.

I'm studying Religious Studies, History and Geography.

Aiming for AAA

Thanks
Original post by Ellie_sb1

Aiming for AAA

Thanks

Not to be mean, but I wouldn't worry too much with your subjects. How much DOESN'T matter, the way you revise DOES! There is no specific amount of time you need to get AAA. Work smart, not hard.
I started about 2 months before my exams and got 2 A's in my exam subjects (and a high B in photography, which I wasn't great at). It's all about how you work - I did flashcards for everything, then mindmaps then past paper questions
Everyone’s different. Some people need to revise 10x more than other people to get the same mark. I would advise revising as much as you can be motivated to!
Reply 4
Original post by Ellie_sb1

Aiming for AAA

Thanks

Start now since your exams are very early. If they were in June i would have recommended you start mid feb but since you start early may its best to crack on now.
Reply 5
Start in April. My first one was May 6th. A month of doing 7 hours a day is better than starting now, doing less work and getting so bored of it by the time that exams come round. Mocks are always a good thing to get you into the swing of it as you have to learn most of the stuff for the mock and then you can just do questions in the run-up to exams. You need to be solid on all the content. The difference between an A and an A* is that those with A*s are just good at sitting exams.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending