The Student Room Group

Igcse exam doubts

Hi guys actually I have a IGCSE Mock exams tomorrow and I recently signed up to this app.
I just have a few questions..

What’s the difference between Mathematics P 2 and P 4? Any tips for P4?

I have 4 different exams for French, I’ve already had 2, speaking and listening. Does that mean the other two are reading and writing? What type of questions will be in each?

What’s the difference between Business studies P2 and P4?

I would appreciate if I get answers as soon as possible since I have these exams tomorrow and on Thursday.
Reply 1
Original post by Aiko chan
Hi guys actually I have a IGCSE Mock exams tomorrow and I recently signed up to this app.
I just have a few questions..

What’s the difference between Mathematics P 2 and P 4? Any tips for P4?

I have 4 different exams for French, I’ve already had 2, speaking and listening. Does that mean the other two are reading and writing? What type of questions will be in each?

What’s the difference between Business studies P2 and P4?

I would appreciate if I get answers as soon as possible since I have these exams tomorrow and on Thursday.

If you give us the exam boards, we could have a look into it for you. Alternatively, you can find the details of the units in your specification by searching for your qualification & exam board on Google :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Amefish
If you give us the exam boards, we could have a look into it for you. Alternatively, you can find the details of the units in your specification by searching for your qualification & exam board on Google :smile:

Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending