The Student Room Group

Erectile dysfunction ? Problems with condoms

Hello,
I had the first sex with my brand new girlfriend last night. We were cuddleing/foreplay for 3 hours in underwear first and there was some pre ejaculate business going on in my pants. After that she wanted sex with a condom, I didn't have to wear a condom for 3 years because my ex did some other kind of birth control. Well I had the condom on and felt that my dude was maybe 65 % of his normal size at best and a bit soft but sex was possible. Sex + foreplay went until 4 a.m. and at 10 a.m. we went for round 2. My dude was kinda hard at the foreplay but as soon as I put the condom on it was gone. We repeated that 3 times and it did not work.
Kinda embarrassing, first sex, hot gf and nothing... I don't have that much sexual experience (23 y/o - 2 girlfriends) so I'm wondering if I:

-Was just out of juice after 3 hour foreplay and 45 minutes sex but I thought it should recharge after 6 hours :/

-Fapping too often (1 day before the sex no fap, but a week before that maybe 2 times a day)

-Not used to condoms anymore? But didn't had that problem before
-Erectile dysfunction at my age (23 y/o) ?

I'm going to see her again tomorrow night, so I'm super afraid that this will happen again. This topic is kinda embarrassing for me but any advice would be great
You could, I dunno... talk to her about it?

First time sex with someone new is always a bit nerve-inducing with the whole 'am I going to be good enough?' stuff going on. Here, you had 3 hours 45 minutes of what I'd call 'sex', including 45 minutes of intercourse. Celebrate that. (Assuming she wanted it to last that long, and wasn't going 'I wish he'd come' to herself for half an hour, she's probably delighted.)

It's not the masturbation, and certainly not "erectile disfunction" - 'being rock hard whenever I want, regardless' is not a realistic thing to want. Were you feeling that you should have intercourse again then?

The condoms are a break in what's going on. You could get some that go on really quickly and easily, or ask her to do it when you are really hard. Otherwise, you have fingers and a mouth.
Reply 2
Ok, so you are saying that I might have a mental blockade ? Could be.
She wanted it to last that long, we actually were in bed for like 12 hours, which is ridiculous.
I wasn't aware that the sex might have lasted almost 4 hours, maybe I was just ''running out of juice'' after a while ?

Thank you for the advice
Reply 3
Do the condoms fit well? If they cut off circulation it may cause you to go more limp.

Might just need some getting used to
If i am honest you may have over done it during the week and it will have affected your sex drive when it came to actually doing it.

I'd say put off pleasuring yourself for a couple days, and then have your girl round again - you'll notice a phenomenal difference I am sure.

Quick Reply

Latest