Is it weird for a straight girl to call another girl “hot”

Or sexy?? Lmao.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by FloralLuxe
Or sexy?? Lmao.

Not rly. Do you have a crush on someone? :h:
Original post by Kvothe the Arcane
Not rly. Do you have a crush on someone? :h:

Ah good and no I don’t have a crush on a girl but I find myself saying that sometimes and people might think I’m bi or something
Haha no, I say so many things to my friends lmao
Or sexy?? Lmao.

Nah I think girls use those kind of words with each other quite often without meaning they fancy them lol.

You'd never catch a straight guy calling another straight guy sexy or hot though... For girls it's probably not weird :smile:
Reply 5
Nah you know how us girls are lol :rolleyes:
But sexy and hot?! Lmao I don’t think I’ve used that
Original post by lmaooome
Haha no, I say so many things to my friends lmao

I would but I refrain from saying INCASE it gets awks
Original post by h333
Nah you know how us girls are lol :rolleyes:
But sexy and hot?! Lmao I don’t think I’ve used that

Hot sounds like you’re attracted but sexy just means something else. Lol ik you haven’t
Well now I got that out the way and confirmed, I think jade thriwall is quite sexy
My female friends call each other hot all the time.
Original post by Ninja Squirrel
Nah I think girls use those kind of words with each other quite often without meaning they fancy them lol.

You'd never catch a straight guy calling another straight guy sexy or hot though... For girls it's probably not weird :smile:

I’ve seen plenty guys calling their friends hot lol. Maybe not sexy tho😂
But apparently it's gay for a straight man to call another guy handsome/sexy. What an equal world eh?
Reply 12
mmm girl on girl :colone:
Original post by Uranium Potato
But it's gay for a straight man to call another guy handsome. What an equal world eh?

I’ve never heard of that. Handsome and good looking are words that are safe to say but the others may sound a bit gay
I’ve seen plenty guys calling their friends hot lol. Maybe not sexy tho😂

Then they're probably gay. I have never once heard a man call another man hot.. It's just not really the word men use.

Most men just say something like "looking good man" or something casual. I dunno maybe there are some out there but not that I've seen :tongue:
Original post by Napp
mmm girl on girl :colone:

😑I was hoping no one would say this 😬
Reply 16
Hot sounds like you’re attracted but sexy just means something else. Lol ik you haven’t

Yh I’ve girls say hot a lot 😂 and I’ve heard sexy 😶 but it’s only amongst close friends. Sexy does sound a more weird tbh. I use words like beautiful, pretty stunning, gorgeous etc you know the common ones.
How do you know?!
Nah not weird at all.

When I see good looking guys I acknowledge it too. I'm usually like damn he's a good looking guy (no homo) 😂
Reply 18
😑I was hoping no one would say this 😬

Sorry to disappoint:colondollar:
Original post by trapking
nah not weird at all.

When i see good looking guys i acknowledge it too. I'm usually like damn he's a good looking guy (no homo) 😂

always add no homo and then you will be safe :d

Quick Reply

Latest