The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

Still waiting for a reply :(

So i applied to loughborough to do the product design an de technology course last year december 19 and im still waiting for them to reply whether i can at least get an interview. All the other unis i've applied to have given me interviews and i'm only waiting for loughborough now -they would be my firm choice if i were to get an offer. Now i'm just wondering if they give everyone interviews? ah how long will i have to wait it's making me anxious ://

Scroll to see replies

Mate, I haven't got any offers yet haha
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
Reply 2
Original post by YouMadBro!
Mate, I haven't got any offers yet haha

where have you applied?
Newcastle, Imperial, Sheffield, York and Edinburgh
Reply 4
Original post by YouMadBro!
Newcastle, Imperial, Sheffield, York and Edinburgh

woahh to do what course? what are ur predicted grades?
to do biomed. My predicted are AAA
Reply 6
Loughborough generally gives offer so quick, I've got mine within 12 hours.
Either your course is very competitive or ....
Oh well...
Original post by piamiahh
So i applied to loughborough to do the product design an de technology course last year december 19 and im still waiting for them to reply whether i can at least get an interview. All the other unis i've applied to have given me interviews and i'm only waiting for loughborough now -they would be my firm choice if i were to get an offer. Now i'm just wondering if they give everyone interviews? ah how long will i have to wait it's making me anxious ://

Hi piamiahh

As I replied on your visitor message - you applied just before the 2 week christmas break so although it seems a long time - it's really only been a couple of weeks in real-time.
If you've not heard by sometime next week - let me know and I can look in to it for you.

Hope that helps
Vicky
Reply 8
Original post by Loughborough University
Hi piamiahh

As I replied on your visitor message - you applied just before the 2 week christmas break so although it seems a long time - it's really only been a couple of weeks in real-time.
If you've not heard by sometime next week - let me know and I can look in to it for you.

Hope that helps
Vicky

I'm no longer waiting anymore! They've given me an interview!! Phew! I'm so glad :smile:)
I'm no longer waiting anymore! They've given me an interview!! Phew! I'm so glad :smile:)

Yay great news- Good luck!
Vicky
Reply 10

Is your interview in person?
Reply 11
Original post by Pdddd
Is your interview in person?

Yes :smile:
Yay great news- Good luck!
Vicky

Hi piamiahh

Hope that helps
Vicky

I applied for the same course on the 5th January still no response. Do you have any idea as to when I can expect a response. Thank you.
Reply 13
Original post by Tolkien too much
I applied for the same course on the 5th January still no response. Do you have any idea as to when I can expect a response. Thank you.

Um i think it'll take 2-3 weeks for them to reply? Who knows it might be less but just be patient :smile: Also where else have you applied?

Hi Tolkien too much
We've been flooded with applications from Christmas until closing date, so it's likely in a pile and they will get to it.
If you've not heard in a couple of weeks - get back to me and I can look in to it for you, but it's just a case of playing the waiting game I'm afraid.
Hopefully won't be too much longer.
Vicky
Hi Tolkien too much
We've been flooded with applications from Christmas until closing date, so it's likely in a pile and they will get to it.
If you've not heard in a couple of weeks - get back to me and I can look in to it for you, but it's just a case of playing the waiting game I'm afraid.
Vicky

Thank you
Thank you

No problem hope you hear soon :smile:
Vicky
Hi Tolkien too much
Vicky

HI Vicky,

Got a reply back from Loughborough for a Skype interview the week commencing 12th March. I followed the link to arrange the interview date and time but in the pull down list it only had one date which is the 20th February. What should I do?

Thank you.
HI Vicky,

Got a reply back from Loughborough for a Skype interview the week commencing 12th March. I followed the link to arrange the interview date and time but in the pull down list it only had one date which is the 20th February. What should I do?

Thank you.

Hi Tolkien too much

Great to hear you've got interview :smile:
I've just spoken to the Design school and the best thing to do is to e-mail them [email protected]
The 12th March is now full, but there are some afternoon slots available. You should be able to see more dates available in March in the drop down.
If you e-mail them directly with your UCAS ID, full name and DOB, they will be able to book you on.

Hope this helps
Vicky
Hi Tolkien too much

Great to hear you've got interview :smile:
I've just spoken to the Design school and the best thing to do is to e-mail them [email protected]
The 12th March is now full, but there are some afternoon slots available. You should be able to see more dates available in March in the drop down.
If you e-mail them directly with your UCAS ID, full name and DOB, they will be able to book you on.

Hope this helps
Vicky

I emailed them regarding the problem but did not get a reply.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending