The Student Room Group

Lincoln Uni Interview tomorrow help!!

Hi, I have an interview for Animation at Lincoln university tomorrow, but I’ve had such a busy week I’ve not really had time to think about it. Just now I went to check my emails to find the address ready for tomorrow but I’ve discovered I havent had any emails from them, I check the letter on UCAS and it says to ring if I havent had an email within 5 days of the interview being confirmed, but I feel like it’s a little late to ring them now?
Does anyone know the address I need to go to or any advice on how to handle this, I’m worried theres important information in the email which I havent revieved 😬
Original post by AnnaBobins
Hi, I have an interview for Animation at Lincoln university tomorrow, but I’ve had such a busy week I’ve not really had time to think about it. Just now I went to check my emails to find the address ready for tomorrow but I’ve discovered I havent had any emails from them, I check the letter on UCAS and it says to ring if I havent had an email within 5 days of the interview being confirmed, but I feel like it’s a little late to ring them now?
Does anyone know the address I need to go to or any advice on how to handle this, I’m worried theres important information in the email which I havent revieved 😬

Spam folder?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ageshallnot

Good idea but I checked there already 😅 I may have to beg my Dad to sort it out for me over the phone in the morning 😂
Good idea but I checked there already 😅 I may have to beg my Dad to sort it out for me over the phone in the morning 😂

Shame! Can't you phone en route?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ageshallnot
Shame! Can't you phone en route?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Probably but I will be a bit embarrassed at such late notice so I’d rather try find it myself but it’s not the end if the world if I have to phone!
Hi just wondered how the interview went? I have an interview there for animation as well but on Tuesday. I too haven't recieved an email even though I called them. Getting worried now and i will call them again on Monday. Hope it went well.
Original post by Sugarspice423
Hi just wondered how the interview went? I have an interview there for animation as well but on Tuesday. I too haven't recieved an email even though I called them. Getting worried now and i will call them again on Monday. Hope it went well.

Hi!! The interview went great, they gave me an unconditional offer to study animation!
I ended up ringing them before I set off and asking if I was meant to have been sent an email with dates times and places on and the guy said he would resend the email for me. I waited like an hour for the email to come through and it didn’t so I rechecked my junk inbox, I’m not sure what happened but the next time I checked it was there, so maybe recheck your junk inbox?
I hope your interview goes well, if you’re wondering the interview is very chilled, I just got taken to one of the offices and talked through my portfolio with two of the animation lecturers and they were lovely about it!
Brilliant so pleased for your offer and so relieved to hear how chilled the interview was! Hopefully I will be joining you in September 🤞QUOTE=AnnaBobins;76046308]Hi!! The interview went great, they gave me an unconditional offer to study animation!
I ended up ringing them before I set off and asking if I was meant to have been sent an email with dates times and places on and the guy said he would resend the email for me. I waited like an hour for the email to come through and it didn’t so I rechecked my junk inbox, I’m not sure what happened but the next time I checked it was there, so maybe recheck your junk inbox?
I hope your interview goes well, if you’re wondering the interview is very chilled, I just got taken to one of the offices and talked through my portfolio with two of the animation lecturers and they were lovely about it!
Ohh btw I found the email in my junk box late last night 😊
Hi!! The interview went great, they gave me an unconditional offer to study animation!
Reply 9

Hi! Congrats! I was really worried before my interview too, especially that mine was a bit late in March. But I got an unconditional offer too! I'm now sorting my accommodation out. Hopefully, see in September!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending