MKaur18
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
After making mindmaps, how can I learn the work? I am quite visual.

I don't know how to learn the processes like neurone transmissions and reagents in Chemistry for chemical reactions... Help/Advice please.
HateOCR
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Maybe draw diagrams for content that heavily depends on memory since you say you are quite a visual learner. e.g neurone transmission, plant transport, mechanisms in Chemistry etc..
RoyalSheepy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by MKaur18)
After making mindmaps, how can I learn the work? I am quite visual.

I don't know how to learn the processes like neurone transmissions and reagents in Chemistry for chemical reactions... Help/Advice please.
Nothing helps more than doing past papers. If you want to revise, past papers are the best option.
MKaur18
Rep:
?
(Original post by HateOCR)
Maybe draw diagrams for content that heavily depends on memory since you say you are quite a visual learner. e.g neurone transmission, plant transport, mechanisms in Chemistry etc..
That’s a good idea. I lack key words though in exams! So i’ll try doing that too! Thanks
MKaur18
Rep:
?
(Original post by RoyalSheepy)
Nothing helps more than doing past papers. If you want to revise, past papers are the best option.
I’m on the new spec and for chemistry the old past papers are not very similar to the new specification. But I am trying to do the old ones too for practice anyway.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (2)
5.71%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (7)
20%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (4)
11.43%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (3)
8.57%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (11)
31.43%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (8)
22.86%

Watched Threads