The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

data analytics course

can someone suggest whether i should go for the data analytics course in university of sheffield or not? What is the job scenario in UK right now, Is it tough to get a job after Post graduate in data analytics there?
analyse some data for yourself on google and find out
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
Reply 2
I would definitely recommend considering the data analytics course at the University of Sheffield. Data analytics is a rapidly growing field, and there is a strong demand for skilled professionals in the UK job market. While competition exists, the job prospects for post-graduates in data analytics are quite promising. The University of Sheffield has a reputable program with excellent faculty and resources that can provide you with valuable knowledge and skills. However, it's also essential to explore internships and networking opportunities to enhance your chances of landing a job. Have you looked into the specific curriculum and industry connections at the University of Sheffield? Also, it's always a good idea to explore other options available to you.
Original post by abhishek.s.sinha
can someone suggest whether i should go for the data analytics course in university of sheffield or not? What is the job scenario in UK right now, Is it tough to get a job after Post graduate in data analytics there?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending