15 yr old boy who raped his teacher? Watch

This discussion is closed.
]{ingnik
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by frost105)
I think anyone who has been raped will tell you it is.
i think anyone who has had their skin stripped off whilst bathing in acid will tell you its not
TK
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
Thanks for the link. So it was actually in school? This is what I just donlt get...surely there must have been other people around, if she screamed...someone must have heard her. Or maybe it was a detention or something after school and there weren't many people around... can't imagine it happening in my old school though - always loads of people around, even after school.
idiopathic
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
yeah it is messed up
SpAnIsH_fLy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i studied in a central london school! mayb i knew the rapist
frost105
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Tinykates)
Thanks for the link. So it was actually in school? This is what I just donlt get...surely there must have been other people around, if she screamed...someone must have heard her. Or maybe it was a detention or something after school and there weren't many people around... can't imagine it happening in my old school though - always loads of people around, even after school.
There are lots of cases with woman being raped in loud open places. If you were surprised or scared enough you might not think to scream. Its a situation were logic just doesnt come into it.
TK
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by frost105)
There are lots of cases with woman being raped in loud open places. If you were surprised or scared enough you might not think to scream. Its a situation were logic just doesnt come into it.
Yeh, I spose, it's just really scary
frost105
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Yeh, I spose, it's just really scary
I know
SamTheMan
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Girls don't necessarily scream in those kinds of situations. They might not even struggle. A few years ago, next to this campsite I often go on holiday, this Swiss girl was raped and then strangled. Apparently, there was no struggle whatsoever during the rape. Maybe it was done with "consent".
Kind of reminds me of that Sex, Football and Videotape mockumentary which aimed at portraying all the gang rapes that occur in the football world. They virtually claimed that the girls get drunk, have consential sex with several footballers and then feel bad about the whole thing the next day and accuse the guys of rape...
. .
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by need_money)
i'm actually not surprised...u should hear sum of the things the guys in my class say bout the pretty teachers..well mayb u shouldnt
Well tbh I often fantasise about sex..(with teachers) but not RAPE

omg sick.
pink_lucie
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
it is discracefull that this could even happen, what kind of sick person does this?
i mean there must of been some intimadation in the lessons aswell. i bet you anything that it happened in a all boys school that has a bad rep........
frost105
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by gossip_girl)
it is discracefull that this could even happen, what kind of sick person does this?
i mean there must of been some intimadation in the lessons aswell. i bet you anything that it happened in a all boys school that has a bad rep........
Here's a lesson for you! IT COULD BE ANYONE AT ANY PLACE! I hate the way people generalise where bad things happen.
sloaney87
Report 14 years ago
oooo my friend went to that school the lady was his teacher, apparently she's such a niice lady
pink_lucie
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
really what school? where is it?
MC
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I screwed my Enlgish teacher, its no biggie.

BUT she consented, we had a tempestuous affair.
pink_lucie
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Mad Caddie)
I screwed my Enlgish teacher, its no biggie.

BUT she consented, we had a tempestuous affair.
ok we all know so why do you still go on about it? its not exactly something interesting
if you showed us a pic of you then mabey i would see what she saw in you....
Sparkey
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
My mum's a teacher
Mine too

That's a terrible thing to happen. Poor woman
canuck
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
ya, its just as bad when i female teacher rapes a little boy, that happened in the states. Some hot blond teacher, reciently married rapes one of her pupils, now thats odd.
MC
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by gossip_girl)
ok we all know so why do you still go on about it? its not exactly something interesting
if you showed us a pic of you then mabey i would see what she saw in you....
Its relevant to the thread.

Are you still pregnant? :rolleyes:
Whats_The_411?
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Mad Caddie)
Are you still pregnant? :rolleyes:

kingslaw
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by SamTheMan)
I think the most famous student/pupil weird relationship is that of Mary Kay Letourneau and her pupil Vili Fualaau she met when he was 7. They started having a sexual relationship when he was in seventh grade (so when he was 11 or 12) and became pregnant. She was brought to trial, acquitted but went straight back to this pupil to make another kid. Finally got a sentence and when she came out she went straight back with her former pupil (who is now legally old enough to have a relationship with her) to live with their two kids.... WEIRD!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Kay_Letourneau
There was a film made about that. I saw it years ago. It was pretty weird. But to tell the truth, every guy at some time in his life fancied a teacher and wished that they'd come onto them somehow
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1618)
79.12%
Leave (427)
20.88%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise