The Student Room Group

Need some help / Guidance

So I've been interested in studying film at uni / going to film school however I've never actually taken a course on the subject before. I have a BTEC Level, 1 (PASS), 2 DISTINCTION* and 3 90 Credit diploma (DISTINCTION* DISTINCTION*), in I.T, as at the time I wanted to study for that but now I don't really care about it anymore, I also have a Level 4 in GCSE English Language, which I believe is a C. Obviously, I'm not an A* student and because of this its been putting me off going university but my question is: Can I still go to uni with the grades have?
Original post by Kaz_J_123
So I've been interested in studying film at uni / going to film school however I've never actually taken a course on the subject before. I have a BTEC Level, 1 (PASS), 2 DISTINCTION* and 3 90 Credit diploma (DISTINCTION* DISTINCTION*), in I.T, as at the time I wanted to study for that but now I don't really care about it anymore, I also have a Level 4 in GCSE English Language, which I believe is a C. Obviously, I'm not an A* student and because of this its been putting me off going university but my question is: Can I still go to uni with the grades have?
Firstly, you don't ahve to be an A* student to go to university. Also, have a look at some film courses and see what it says under Entry Requirements.:wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending