The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL bartlett interview architecture k100

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Shmall
Just wondering, what did you put in your portfolio? Was it an a level art project or something, or did you just show them a bunch of random varied pieces that you did outside of school?

Any kind of art is okay. But I recommend you to select the ones you can explain easily are are most confident with. Good luck!
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 21
Original post by Kozzy17320
Any kind of art is okay. But I recommend you to select the ones you can explain easily are are most confident with. Good luck!

Great, thanks! :smile: also, how did you dress for your interview? Did you suit up, just dress casually, or something in between?
Reply 22
As an architecture student you should not be afraid of expressing your ideas and personallity, so I think it is better not to dress totally formal. I would go for something between as you dont want to be totally casual, because they might think you dont take it seriously. but that's just my view on it and tbh I think it really doesnt matter that much as the main focus of the interview is still going to be on your portfolio and yourself :smile:
Original post by Shmall
Great, thanks! :smile: also, how did you dress for your interview? Did you suit up, just dress casually, or something in between?

I wore a hoodie and skinny jeans :P They don't want it to be too formal so no worries about that! Be yourself :smile:
Reply 24
As well as questions about your portfolio, do they ask anything about Architecture in general? Like an architect you like or a style etc.

Interview next Thursday :smile:
Reply 25
Has anyone had offers from the interviews in march?
Reply 26
Original post by Jemima1810
As well as questions about your portfolio, do they ask anything about Architecture in general? Like an architect you like or a style etc.

Interview next Thursday :smile:

Anyone with interviews in march yet recieved answers?:bored:
Reply 27
Original post by ironlion11
Anyone with interviews in march yet recieved answers?:bored:

My interview was in early Feb and I still haven't heard back.....
Original post by micky_12
My interview was in early Feb and I still haven't heard back.....

Who interview u ? & how did it go ?
Reply 29
Original post by Wickedgamess
Who interview u ? & how did it go ?

I was interviewed by Prof CJ Lim. I don't really know what to feel.. haha
How was yours?
Original post by micky_12
I was interviewed by Prof CJ Lim. I don't really know what to feel.. haha
How was yours?

Trying to tell myself it was ok but pretty sure i messed it up x.x
Reply 31
I had my interview on the 27th of February and they told us it may take 4-5 weeks before a reply...
Did anyone have an interview on the 10th march ?? :smile:
Reply 33
Original post by Jemima1810
I had my interview on the 27th of February and they told us it may take 4-5 weeks before a reply...

I was told exactly the same thing! however, it has been 5 weeks and 4 days now ....... :frown:
Original post by ConfusedStudent:
Did anyone have an interview on the 10th march ?? :smile:

yes, why?:smile:
yes, why?:smile:

I did too ! We probably met hahaa :smile:
Who interviewed you ??
Original post by ConfusedStudent:
I did too ! We probably met hahaa :smile:
Who interviewed you ??

penelope haralambidou interviewed me. Who was yours?

& yes, we prob met :biggrin:, u a guy or a girl?
penelope haralambidou interviewed me. Who was yours?

& yes, we prob met :biggrin:, u a guy or a girl?

I don't know how it went !! I am a girl . You ? Ahaha
Reply 38
can you tell me how long it takes for bartlett to contact after receiving a task?

I send mine before 4th of march and they emailed me the confirmation of getting it. since then I haven't got any more info. I'm worried because they said in that message that they are interviewing people till the end of march and I'm international student so I would have to book tickets or smth... ;/
Original post by sraugo
can you tell me how long it takes for bartlett to contact after receiving a task?

I send mine before 4th of march and they emailed me the confirmation of getting it. since then I haven't got any more info. I'm worried because they said in that message that they are interviewing people till the end of march and I'm international student so I would have to book tickets or smth... ;/

it takes between 2-3-4 weeks, Ive seen people on this forum who said they waited even longer... So keep your fingers crossed !

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending