The Student Room Group

Studying For Midterms - Tips and Tricks

Help! I'm pretty sure I'm going to fail most, if not all of my midterms. For the past few weeks, I have procrastinated-- more than I usually do! I've realized that it's because I've never taken midterms before, and the likelihood of me acing all of them is little to none. That being said, I'm still terrified that I do worse than I do on a usual test and my grade is impacted because of that, and my brain refuses to set myself up for failure, so it procrastinates.
Because of this, I haven't studied all that much and don't feel stressed-- at all! What should I do?? Midterms are in two days and I'm certain I'll fail without properly studying, but I just can't work up the mental strength or capacity without getting exhausted at the sound of doing work.
My procrastination is usually smaller in magnitude than my stress, allowing me to work (at least last minute) on studying to do well. However, I don't feel ANYTHING. What are some ways to snap out of procrastination and study? And, are there also any studying tips? Thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending