The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

yeah i usually put my arms around their neck.

or waist.

but....... depends on height etc :P.
Wherever feels comfortable..waist, neck etc.
Reply 3
Somewhere you think he/she is comfortable with really :wink:
Penis.
round the neck is ace :wink:
Reply 6
back of head/ neck
no reason they cant move though...
misleading thread title btw... :smile:

i was thinking i'd be more amused than i was.. :frown:
girls are good with their hands in my opinion.
Reply 9
Glutamic Acid
Penis.

i now know im still immature after laughing at that lol

i like it when agirl puts her arounds around my neck but im 6ft2 so it dont happen often
the neck i guess.
Reply 11
Yea the neck is best, or if you're feeling cheeky slip your hand up their top ^^
Glutamic Acid
Penis.

^lol

I quite like it when girls have their hands on my chest or round the neck...
Reply 13
on the bum... and then rub their back and pat it and then stop kissing and ask he/she if they can rub their tummy and pat their head at the same time...
Reply 14
Spudder
Yea the neck is best, or if you're feeling cheeky slip your hand up their top ^^

Damn, that really is cheeky! :biggrin:
Reply 15
bugmenot
on the bum... and then rub their back and pat it and then stop kissing and ask he/she if they can rub their tummy and pat their head at the same time...

Loved that one.. I'll give you a rep for that. :smile:
I'm short, so anything she does which isn't a patronising pat on the head is welcome...

Round neck normally is the nicest way. Hair rubbing's good too, but risky for the girl.:p:
Reply 17
Depends, usually it's on the back of the neck/in the hair and one in the back pocket.
Reply 18
Yup round neck, loosely, if its a first kiss you dont want him to feel all trapped and ARGHH i cant escape lol. Wrap your arms round his neck but dont pull him in with your arms!
I *think* I usually have my arms loosely round the shoulders, they sort of hover there, sometimes going down his side sometimes to the back of his head. If you're caught up in the kiss chances are you wont realise where you're hands are

Latest

Trending

Trending