Improving appetite?

Watch
Ciel.
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I virtually have zero appetite, and I'm eating less than ever. As a result, my weight keeps dropping again and I will get into big trouble if I lose any more weight at this point.
Any tips? Even when I try to make my food look as appealing as possible, it doesn't really do anything for me. I'm a vegetarian btw.
CleverSquirrel
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Try start Off with meal replacement shakes? It’s got all the nutrients and things in a typical healthy meal..

And maybe see a doctor, they may be able to find out why you’re losing your appetite and figure out ways to start eating again ?
Ciel.
Rep:
?
(Original post by CleverSquirrel)
Try start Off with meal replacement shakes? It’s got all the nutrients and things in a typical healthy meal..

And maybe see a doctor, they may be able to find out why you’re losing your appetite and figure out ways to start eating again ?
That's actually a pretty good idea (and way easier than eating). Do you know any good brands, available in the UK? I've pretty much given up on doctors at this point so this is something I really need to fix by myself ; )
CleverSquirrel
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Ciel.)
That's actually a pretty good idea (and way easier than eating). Do you know any good brands, available in the UK? I've pretty much given up on doctors at this point so this is something I really need to fix by myself ; )
I use this brand, but I’ve used Superdrug’s own brand before too, does the same thing!

https://www.superdrug.com/Yokebe/Yok...-450g/p/699100

Aww bless you, this should help, they come in different flavours too and around 200-300 calories per shake!!
Ciel.
Rep:
?
(Original post by CleverSquirrel)
I use this brand, but I’ve used Superdrug’s own brand before too, does the same thing!

https://www.superdrug.com/Yokebe/Yok...-450g/p/699100

Aww bless you, this should help, they come in different flavours too and around 200-300 calories per shake!!
Thanks!
harrythomas14
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
This'll take time but get into a pattern of regular eating. Start with one meal at first, say, breakfast. Eat it everyday until it becomes a habit; soon enough it'll feel weird to go without. Once eating breakfast becomes second nature, move onto lunch, and then dinner.

Message me with further questions about this and I'll get them answered for you.

You got this.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (675)
33.62%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (856)
42.63%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (386)
19.22%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (91)
4.53%

Watched Threads