Guys: honest opinions on petite girls? Watch

isabellac
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
Hey all,

Just wondering what the guys on here make of petite girls. When I say petite, I don't mean short (i.e. someone that looks as though they were made to be taller but stopped growing early), I mean rather someone that is small but in proportion.

I'm 18, 5' small and quite slim (I have a 24" waist and weigh around 6 1/2 7 stone) - my boyfriend says he loves it, but I've not had many other people make positive or negative comments really either way. So I'm curious to know what you guys make of tiny girls!
hannah_vet
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
lol i'm 5' too
there comes a point where you know you've been dealt a bad card, and god has just looked down and gone 'nope, now that's enough growing for you'
git.
madima
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
in all honesty, small girls are the best. they're cute to play with and a normal sized penis looks massive to them.
samba
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
It's just a shell. And good things can come in small packages.
Donald Duck
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I don't think height really matters, although it is probably easier to look good if you're a little taller (easier to lose a little weight)
FrenchGal
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Same here, 5ft, size 3 for shoes. But I don't mind it at all, at least my man will always be taller than me. My ex-boyfriend was 6ft, now that was funny :p:
</gibberish>
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by madima)
in all honesty, small girls are the best. they're cute to play with and a normal sized penis looks massive to them.
I'll take that comment relative to the question asked and not draw any conclusions about you, just yet.

OP: Would bother me slightly, but I'm 6ft 2". Would make certain things difficult, no?
isabellac
Rep:
?
(Original post by FrenchGal)
Same here, 5ft, size 3 for shoes. But I don't mind it at all, at least my man will always be taller than me. My ex-boyfriend was 6ft, now that was funny :p:
Haha same on the shoe size front! Only my current boyfriend is 6'2" :rolleyes:
erk
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Doesn't bother me, saying that, haven't been out with someone that small - although im 6'3.
HCD
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Penis size is not a constant, it's a variable. :p:

OP: I've got nothing against petite girls, and I think the same applies to most people who aren't over 6' themselves!
isabellac
Rep:
?
(Original post by monagro)
I don't think height really matters, although it is probably easier to look good if you're a little taller (easier to lose a little weight)
Fortunately I never manage to put on weight (even though I've tried) so that's not really an issue, but I definitely get what you're saying.
red_Rose
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Im only 5'2 and weigh just over 7st, its not too much of a problem being little but in clubs and stuff guys seem to think that its ok to pick me up because im little and its bloody well not OK.
mpd1989
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
It makes you easier to carry in the pocket.
fuglyduckling
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Petit girls are 100% the best!!!! They seem so much cuter - you just want to pick them up and . . .

Pretty much all my mates think this - except for the really tall guys, who don't like to crane their necks when they are talking to or kissing their girlfriends etc..

I know some petit girls don't like their height because they feel they look younger or less ladylike than tall girls but I think petit girls are the hottest - Monica Cruz is a PRIME example thereof.
supernova2
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Small girls are cool, you can throw them further.
joeydeacon
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Being only 5ft6", I would love to date a woman who is 5ft", easier said than done!
Excalibur
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by FrenchGal)
I'm exactly the same! I'm about 5ft (with shoes... sniff) and size 3 feet (4 at a very big stretch). People think I'm about 15 and I don't think anyone really takes me seriously as an 18-year-old... maybe it's just my race though; Asian people are naturally on the petite side. I guess I'm (more or less) in proportion though.
minimo
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I used to want to be petite, then I wanted to be really tall and now I'm ghappy with my height - 5'6''. Tall enough to wear flats but short enough to wear biggie heels. A girl shouldn't have to worry about her height for pete's sake.
Captain Biggles
Badges: 2
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by minimo)
I used to want to be petite, then I wanted to be really tall and now I'm ghappy with my height - 5'6''. Tall enough to wear flats but short enough to wear biggie heels. A girl shouldn't have to worry about her height for pete's sake.
Who's Pete?? :p: (Sorry)

To be honest, some petite girls are nice, others I know look anorexic and that's no good. I'm good either way; the personality counts for more to me.
Eien
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
It's weird, I have been called 'small' in terms of frame, if not in terms of height and can wear 'petite' clothes, although I am 5'6 which isn't all that small, so I guess that body frame can come into the equation as well.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (19)
6.88%
They might tell the bully (27)
9.78%
I don't think they'd understand (44)
15.94%
It might lead to more bullying (103)
37.32%
There's nothing they could do (83)
30.07%

Watched Threads