The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Excalibur
I'm exactly the same! :redface: I'm about 5ft (with shoes... sniff) and size 3 feet (4 at a very big stretch). People think I'm about 15 and I don't think anyone really takes me seriously as an 18-year-old... maybe it's just my race though; Asian people are naturally on the petite side. I guess I'm (more or less) in proportion though.

Well, I'm 24, and either people call my me 'madam' or they think I'm 12. :p:
They're alright for pedos I suppose. They look about 12 but because they're adults the pedo gets what he wants without having to spend time with a cell mate called 'The Pumper'.
Short girls are the very very very very very very very best kind. :biggrin:
M15T3R CH4RL35
They're alright for pedos I suppose. They look about 12 but because they're adults the pedo gets what he wants without having to spend time with a cell mate called 'The Pumper'.

You got me. :frown:
Reply 24
The Solitary Reaper
Short girls are the very very very very very very very best kind. :biggrin:

That's very true. I'm short and I'd totally do me.
Reply 25
fuglyduckling
Petit girls are 100% the best!!!! They seem so much cuter - you just want to pick them up and . . .

Hell yeah. That's why I like really really tall guys, because then I feel even smaller and they can do... what you just mentioned. Why is this thread turning me on?
Reply 26
i am so happy with my height now, of 5ft 1.
all these positive comments. thank you *_-
puppy
Hell yeah. That's why I like really really tall guys, because then I feel even smaller and they can do... what you just mentioned. Why is this thread turning me on?

How short are you, how tall is good?

Just out of curiosity. My recently-ex girlfriend is about 10 inches shorter than me.
Reply 28
im about 5'4 which is maybe average id say, but i dont like wearin heals when i go out cause i like to feel smaller than my guy mates rather than bein the same height. all my family are 6' onwards ( includin my lil sister who's 14 and 6') i must have been dealt some bad cards orrrr adoption :tongue: as someone once said '' its all the same when we're lying down'' .. tis true
Reply 29
Ain't really got a problem with slim girls, myself, as long as they ain't too damn slim. As long as everything looks right, I'm happy.

Personality, aside, of course.
Reply 30
The Solitary Reaper
How short are you, how tall is good?

Just out of curiosity. My recently-ex girlfriend is about 10 inches shorter than me.

I'm 5'1", anything in the 6'2"/6'3" region is perfect, but I can deal with anything from 6'- 6'7". Why? Do you want to do me?
Im 5ft3 and find that the only problem shortness gives is when kissing a much taller guy - I tend to wear 3inch + heels when Im out otherwise it's hopeless lol
puppy
I'm 5'1", anything in the 6'2"/6'3" region is perfect, but I can deal with anything from 6'- 6'7". Why? Do you want to do me?

I want only to "pick you up and..."

Do you want me to want to do you? I'm not sure I want you to want me to want to do you. Unless you're absolutely certain you want me to want you to want me to do you.
Reply 33
The Solitary Reaper
I want only to "pick you up and..."

Do you want me to want to do you? I'm not sure I want you to want me to want to do you. Unless you're absolutely certain you want me to want you to want me to do you.

Ok I'm way too hungover for word games. If you're hot I'd probably do you.

How tall are you? Do you play any sport? I like tall men to be built like Greek sculptures
Reply 34
Honestly it doesn't matter if you're petite or not.
I'm 6'6" or 198cm and personally I rather fancy smaller girls, they're so cute. The only problem I've had is that as a result of the height difference it's sometimes difficult to hear the other person talk properly. :s-smilie:

Now my counterquestion for all you girls, what's your opinion on taller guys? Like A LOT taller than you for example?
small = :biggrin:
Reply 36
superted88

Now my counterquestion for all you girls, what's your opinion on taller guys? Like A LOT taller than you for example?

Love them
luv em
Reply 38
I'm 164cm and 51kg and my boyfriend is 188cm and 105kg. And I'd like him to be even bigger :p: Love tall guys, they're sexy... And they make you feel so little and safe and defenceless... And they feel strong and can pick you up easy... Ok enough, just love them lol
Reply 39
tall guys= <3

Latest