?
Report 11 years ago
Small girls are gorgeous!
Cj-Tj
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Depends how small I guess. There are people who are wayyy to small to be of interest to me, I like a girl who you dont feel like you are going to break in half. Thats not to say fat girls, just normal or in proportion larger girls.
mc_watson87
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I love petite
mhsc
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Personally I find petite girls very sexy, in fact its one of the most desirable things about a woman to me.

I'm very tall though, so unfortunately me and my current girlfriend (and indeed my ex's) always look a lil odd together :p:
FadedJade
  • CV Helper
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I'm short, about 5'3, and nearly all my boyfriends have been over 6ft - tall guys ftw!
Arnie Pie In The Sky
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Petite girls can be so cute.
ajr27
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I love petite girls, i'm about 5'8 so not that tall, I would definitely go for smaller girls, theres somethin about petite girls which does make them really cute
ragman_wonder
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
random fact:

a friend of mine is 5'3
her boyfriend is 7'3

no typo, 2 foot difference!

Petite girls are the best though, although below 5ft, I'd probably feel too tall. (i'm only 5'11)
dita_parlo
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
WOAH ^^^

I'm 5ft 3 and my boyfriends about 5ft7 I think and we're the perfect size for each other Never been with a guy over 5ft9, although I did once kiss a guy who must have been almost 6ft and it was pretty awkward lol.
Kagutsuchi
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I honestly love petite girls :yep: They're cute and cuddly - and for some reason, all the petite girls i've met in my life has the most awesome personality. :dh:
punktopia
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I like petite girls, but not too short... I'd say 5"2 would be about the limit... otherwise they won't be able to reach to kiss me.
*Joanna*
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Hmm, I wouldn't say I'm particularly 'petite'; I'm just short. I'm 5'1.5" (that half inch is important!). As for kissing, it's all about tiptoes!
yellowdaisy
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I'm about 5'3" and generally always go for taller guys. I like being petite, it makes me feel cute, and I don't think I can pull of sexy, so cute is the next best thing! Tall guys make me feel cuter and I love it when a a guy puts his arms around you and you feel protected. The only problem is once when kissing my ex I did lose my balance and fell over!
bete noire
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
i kissed a girl who was taller than me once
puppy
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by *Joanna*)
As for kissing, it's all about tiptoes!
Or lying down...
xJessx
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I think I'm petite. I'm about 5ft 0.5in and weigh around 7st. Maybe I should round it up to 5ft 1in! It doesn't bother me cos I just put heels on when I go out and it doesn't really affect me. Apart from shopping - it's a nightmare! I'm a size 3 in shoes and I wear size 8 tops but it's my legs that are short. I've had to shop in the kids section for pants before. I am sick of getting ignored in queues though but apart from that, I'm not bothered. It's not like I want to be a basketball player or something.
Witness23
Report 11 years ago
Petite girls are gorgeous!
.Andrew.
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
They are lovely.

You just want to run up to them, give them a big hug, and then place them on your shoulders :love:
spartakist
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Everyone loves petite girls
puppy
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by .Andrew.)
They are lovely.

You just want to run up to them, give them a big hug, and then place them on your shoulders :love:
And yet no one ever does that to me. Probably because I always look so scary and bitter.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (132)
18.01%
It's just nice to be back! (199)
27.15%
Not great so far... (265)
36.15%
I want to drop out! (137)
18.69%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise