The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
yer im 5'4 as well and everyone calls me petite. i think its because i have a small frame though, which apparently makes you look shorter than you are.
in regards to what guys find attractive, id say that taller girls have more of a statuesque appeal, which girls are like - wow shes stunning , but i know many guys who dont find that look attractive.... anyway just my thoughts
Huzzah for petite girls! (says the 6'2 guy)
petite girls are the best.
Reply 143
I'm tinyyyy, like 5 foot, and it gets me down loads cos i reckon it makes me look younger and boys therefore don't think much of me. But i'm sort of blessed by the fact that i have natural curves aswell, just a shame i'm not a few inches taller. I used to get sooo upset about it, but after this thread i feel a little bit better than myself. However, i hate being called 'cute'. You call puppies cute, and babies cute. Just me?
cpearson
I'm tinyyyy, like 5 foot, and it gets me down loads cos i reckon it makes me look younger and boys therefore don't think much of me. But i'm sort of blessed by the fact that i have natural curves aswell, just a shame i'm not a few inches taller. I used to get sooo upset about it, but after this thread i feel a little bit better than myself. However, i hate being called 'cute'. You call puppies cute, and babies cute. Just me?

if you're a 5' girl with nice curves, believe me, the boys think more than enough of you. Your height is probably the last thing on their mind...
to be fair it doesn't matter what build you are, as long as your a great person to be with who should care!!!
i personally prefer women with a little bit of meat on them, i'm only 9 and a half stone and pretty skinny 28 inch waist, so someone around the same build as me is always quite nice.

petite girls are good, larger girls are good. its all down to personal preference.
Reply 146
I'm 5ft and I bloody love it! :king1:
Reply 147
Veni_vidi
lool, i quite enjoy being short and slim more after these comments, now all the odd tall girls get jealous :p: .

another fact is that petite girls don't age quickly, thats why most of them look younger than their actual age :smile:

"odd tall girls"?
Would you class Eva Longoria as 'Petite'?
Reply 149
Seems like most people here like petite girls because they're cute. I'm 5'2, 6.2 stones and... not cute.
Kasey*
Seems like most people here like petite girls because they're cute. I'm 5'2, 6.2 stones and... not cute.

Why's that?

Do you have an alien head or something?

Bite people if they get too close?

:p:
Reply 151
.Andrew.
Would you class Eva Longoria as 'Petite'?

I'd say so, I think she's around 5'2" and has a very small frame.
isabellac
I'd say so, I think she's around 5'2" and has a very small frame.

Well in that case.

Eva Longoria is the sexiet Petite lady in my opinion.

But im sure there are sexier petite girls out there, in the real world.
Reply 153
.Andrew.
Why's that?

Do you have an alien head or something?

Bite people if they get too close?

:p:

The latter.
Kasey*
The latter.

Like a puppy. Thats cute. Awwww.
Kasey*
The latter.