Turn on thread page Beta

Extracted notes from the toilet watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi there,I went on exam today and completely forgot that I have A4 paper for revision with me. I was in the toilet when I found it so I flushed it. It had maybe 4-5 lines written on it only. 20 min later, one invigilator approached me and said that they found my notes and I this will be reported. What shall I do?

ReputationRep:
    Pray

ReputationRep:
    Just tell the truth and hopefully you'll get away with it although it is highly unlikely - good luck!

ReputationRep:
    tel them the truth but instead of hiding them you should have just handed them into the invigilator.
    at the beginning of my exams they for anything that we shouldn't have, including mobiles.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VinnicombeDmv)
    Pray
    是😂😂😂😂

ReputationRep:
    Should have put them in your shoe under your foot. Good luck but you probably failed your mock but honesty's the best policy.

ReputationRep:
    oh poop tell de truff mate

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VinnicombeDmv)
    Pray
    exactly what im doing atm

ReputationRep:
    wait did that invigilator srsly stick its hand down the toilet and fish for your notes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ray_Shadows)
    wait did that invigilator srsly stick its hand down the toilet and fish for your notes
    seems like it... Otherwise why would he tell me that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lopas123)
    seems like it... Otherwise why would he tell me that?
    Just when you think these SS officers cant do anything more vile , they go ahead and do this

did you have these notes before entering the exam hall or did you do it during the exam

ReputationRep:
    Before... I have to tell either the truth ... or lie that i flushed it earlier ...

ReputationRep:
    Before... I have to tell either the truth ... or lie that i flushed it earlier ...
    wait if you did it before entering the exam hall in the first place then why you panicking ?

ReputationRep:
    wait if you did it before entering the exam hall in the first place then why you panicking ?
    No no, I'm thinking how can I twist this around... I did t while I was on exam

ReputationRep:
    call their bluff; say they can't prove it was you and therefore can't prosecute. Remember, you don't have to prove it wasn't you, they have to prove it was

ReputationRep:
    No no, I'm thinking how can I twist this around... I did t while I was on exam
    oh ok , what proof do they have exactly if they told u so

ReputationRep:
    oh ok , what proof do they have exactly if they told u so
    Thanks for saying the exact same as me mate. Appreciate that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WillyWonka96)
    Thanks for saying the exact same as me mate. Appreciate that.
    was that sarcasm ?

ReputationRep:
    Just when you think these SS officers cant do anything more vile , they go ahead and do this

did you have these notes before entering the exam hall or did you do it during the exam

I think just tell them the paper was already there by the time u came in the toilet and u weren’t bothered by what it was anyway.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shish_bish)
    Tell th
    ???

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 18, 2018
Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.