The Student Room Group

Extracted notes from the toilet

Hi there,I went on exam today and completely forgot that I have A4 paper for revision with me. I was in the toilet when I found it so I flushed it. It had maybe 4-5 lines written on it only. 20 min later, one invigilator approached me and said that they found my notes and I this will be reported. What shall I do?

Scroll to see replies

Pray
Just tell the truth and hopefully you'll get away with it although it is highly unlikely - good luck!
tel them the truth but instead of hiding them you should have just handed them into the invigilator.
at the beginning of my exams they for anything that we shouldn't have, including mobiles.
Original post by VinnicombeDmv
Pray

是😂😂😂😂
Should have put them in your shoe under your foot. Good luck but you probably failed your mock but honesty's the best policy.
oh poop tell de truff mate
Reply 7
Original post by VinnicombeDmv
Pray
exactly what im doing atm
wait did that invigilator srsly stick its hand down the toilet and fish for your notes
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 9
Original post by Ray_Shadows
wait did that invigilator srsly stick its hand down the toilet and fish for your notes

seems like it... Otherwise why would he tell me that?
Original post by lopas123
seems like it... Otherwise why would he tell me that?

Just when you think these SS officers cant do anything more vile , they go ahead and do this

did you have these notes before entering the exam hall or did you do it during the exam
Reply 11
Before... I have to tell either the truth ... or lie that i flushed it earlier ...
Before... I have to tell either the truth ... or lie that i flushed it earlier ...

wait if you did it before entering the exam hall in the first place then why you panicking ?
Reply 13
wait if you did it before entering the exam hall in the first place then why you panicking ?

No no, I'm thinking how can I twist this around... I did t while I was on exam
call their bluff; say they can't prove it was you and therefore can't prosecute. Remember, you don't have to prove it wasn't you, they have to prove it was
No no, I'm thinking how can I twist this around... I did t while I was on exam

oh ok , what proof do they have exactly if they told u so
oh ok , what proof do they have exactly if they told u so

Thanks for saying the exact same as me mate. Appreciate that.
Original post by WillyWonka96
Thanks for saying the exact same as me mate. Appreciate that.

was that sarcasm ?
Just when you think these SS officers cant do anything more vile , they go ahead and do this

did you have these notes before entering the exam hall or did you do it during the exam

I think just tell them the paper was already there by the time u came in the toilet and u weren’t bothered by what it was anyway.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Shish_bish
Tell th

???
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest