The Student Room Group
On campus
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website

Adult nurse interview rejection

I applied for the adult nursing course at wlv city campus and was not offered a place after my interview, I think I was really nervous and didn't sell myself as much as I could. I've replied through UCAS for Walsall campus a few days a go haven't heard anything back yet. Has this happened to anyone and they've been accepted. Any information would be fantastic.
When was your interview?
On campus
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website
Original post by Male nurses rock
When was your interview?

My interview was 1st December... I applied again on 15th January, same uni just a different campus.
Reply 3
you, making me feel more nervous right now. Went for my interview yesterday and I didn't do well and been worried.
I don't think you can apply for same course on same ucas cycle. I know too well you can apply for different one eg mental healt nursing if you're unsuccessful with adult nursing.
Reply 4
Please how soon did you heard back.Thanks
Original post by Nkiki
Please how soon did you heard back.Thanks

I had my interview on Friday the 1st and heard from them on Monday the 4th. Some people do get a reply in a couple of hours and some people a few days for acceptance. You will here back soon.
Reply 6
Original post by Stacey198631
I had my interview on Friday the 1st and heard from them on Monday the 4th. Some people do get a reply in a couple of hours and some people a few days for acceptance. You will here back soon.

Thank you.
Original post by Stacey198631

Are you doing adult nursing at Wolverhampton city campus??
Reply 8
I got an offer few hours ago.😃

Quick Reply

Latest