The Student Room Group

How likely is it I'll have to show certificates?

I'm applying to SOAS, Sheffield and Manchester Metropolitan and I'm 23. I'm fairly certain I don't have any of my GSCE or A level certificates or don't know where they are (yes I know I am stupid)
currently doing my best to find them and if that fails will contact schools/exam boards.
I only applied a few days ago and haven't recieved any news yet but I was wondering if it is going to be likely that I'll have to send pictures of the certificates as proof?
Thanks in advance for any replies !
Original post by bthnrs
I'm applying to SOAS, Sheffield and Manchester Metropolitan and I'm 23. I'm fairly certain I don't have any of my GSCE or A level certificates or don't know where they are (yes I know I am stupid)
currently doing my best to find them and if that fails will contact schools/exam boards.
I only applied a few days ago and haven't recieved any news yet but I was wondering if it is going to be likely that I'll have to send pictures of the certificates as proof?
Thanks in advance for any replies !

It's likely that one or other of your universities might ask for them while applying and you're almost certainly going to need them for enrolment.

If you're in the process of getting copies sent from exam boards then universities will understand that and wont reject you for it! They'll be able to give you time to produce anything they need.
Reply 2
University of Liverpool asked for mine, and I never received a GCSE certificate(just a statement of results), so they had to wait for me to contact WJEC and pay to get a new one sent out to me. which they did.
Reply 3
Very likely that they will ask for proof of A-level certificates

Quick Reply