username3733034
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Ive applied for commercial photography and wondering if anyone else has applied for this course? Or anyone who has applied for derby uni?
Puddles the Monkey
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help
ImaneP.
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi! i've applied for this uni and i get a conditional offer! But i've applied for policing course
olivia1500
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by shanjayyyy)
Ive applied for commercial photography and wondering if anyone else has applied for this course? Or anyone who has applied for derby uni?
Hi! I've applied for this course at Derby - they gave me an unconditional so I'm going there!
morgbask
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hello! I have applied for the Photography course @ Derby and have my interview tomorrow.
Has anyone else had their interview and if so, what kind of questions do they ask? I'm 100% sure this is the uni I want to go so really hoping my interview goes well..
GhostOfEldred
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey, I've applied too but for Post production and I don't have my interview until the end of February.
It's so hard to find any info on the uni from a students perspective
morgbask
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi guys, I have been for my interview today & have received a unconditional offer. Would love to start making friends with people that are going Derby and are doing commercial photography, feel free to DM me on Instagram @morganbasky 😊
MegzzAnne
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by olivia1500)
Hi! I've applied for this course at Derby - they gave me an unconditional so I'm going there!
I got my conditional offer on thursday so I've accepted now as well
benjah
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by shanjayyyy)
I have a place on the BA photography course (non-commercial) but it's based at the same site.
Hannah_104
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
What is it like studying commercial photography?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (152)
18.77%
Labour (347)
42.84%
Liberal Democrats (161)
19.88%
Green Party (45)
5.56%
Brexit Party (21)
2.59%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (3)
0.37%
SNP (11)
1.36%
Plaid Cymru (6)
0.74%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (1)
0.12%
Sinn Fein (1)
0.12%
SDLP (0)
0%
Ulster Unionist (1)