The Student Room Group

The most egregious crime on an airplane?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Off with their heads!!:fuhrer:
Original post by UWS
Stinking the toilets with diarrhoea.

Didn't thjat force a plane to make an emergency stop a couple of years back, a BA flight if i recall?
Original post by uihgjn
At least my name isn't hannah. Seriously get that disgraceful name changed you bad smell.

how about no
Reply 22
Oh I almost forgot - junkies! I had a one of a flight from KLIA to gold Coast once who assaulted a stewardess and then tried to open the door -.-
Reply 23
Original post by hannah00
how about no

How about you go **** yourself you unloved tramp.
I think the worst is when you're on a small budget airline and people become so impatient and get angry and make silly comments. The space is small, we all need to compromise.

People who complain over petty things incessantly are the worst. If you paid for a business/first class flight then fairs, but sit your economy ass down and be quiet.
Original post by uihgjn
How about you go **** yourself you unloved tramp.

darude sandstorm
Reply 26
Original post by hannah00
darude sandstorm

Hannah sucks gorilla penis
Reply 27
Original post by Zacken
Probably blowing the plane up. Think that might be a little worse than people snoring, each to their own though...

Not as bad as doing a massive poo and stinking out the whole plane. Planes have had to turn back bc of this! Which is more than can be said for your answer 😛.
Original post by Zacken
Probably blowing the plane up. Think that might be a little worse than people snoring, each to their own though...

To be fair, my first thought was 9/11.
I really hate people who spontaneously recline their seats:angry:
The worst is to be on a Ryanair plane.
People trying to put bags into the overhead luggage which clearly don't fit.
Original post by uihgjn
Hannah sucks gorilla penis

shame you got banned.....NOT

baited you like a pro
Why do reclining seats even exist on planes?

Quick Reply

Latest