The Student Room Group

How do I lose my virginity

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jay2013
I haven't been happy for a long time. I've just been living for the sake of living, I don't really see a future ahead of me where I'll be happy again.

Pm me if you need to talk :smile:
wtf this **** just turned well creepy ngl
Sell your virginity online for 3 million pounds.
Original post by callumhowieson
Jesus Christ... I wasn't expecting to see someone advocating child prostitution on TSR.

I didn't realise she was 16 until like the last minute (read my spoiler).

But hey, welcome to TSR.
Original post by Anonymous
I’m 16 and I really wanna do it, i’m ready so save the talk about doing it with someone you love blah blah. but idk how to meet guys. I’ve not had a proper boyfriend before either, I go to an all girls school so I’m not sure where to find a guy for me to have sex with...not a creep or anything though obviously. I’m not looking for anything serious either. i’m okay looking and i have a pretty good body so how would I go on about finding someone? btw I don’t go to house parties and don’t know people who go to those

are u ok mate? Have you never done biology?
Here you have the prime example of young childish stupidity.
Female subject is currently 16 most likely sitting Gcse's but subject is more concerned with taking D1CK
Original post by Anonymous
I’m 16 and I really wanna do it, i’m ready so save the talk about doing it with someone you love blah blah. but idk how to meet guys. I’ve not had a proper boyfriend before either, I go to an all girls school so I’m not sure where to find a guy for me to have sex with...not a creep or anything though obviously. I’m not looking for anything serious either. i’m okay looking and i have a pretty good body so how would I go on about finding someone? btw I don’t go to house parties and don’t know people who go to those

I'm 16 too ESKETIT

Quick Reply

Latest