The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
That depends on a certain type of trading you choose. For example, Forex which has been already mentioned here isn't definetely a scam. It's a very big and profitable financial market now but yeah earning money there isn't so easy as it can seem and thinking vice versa is a common mistake for newbies in it.
Becoming successful in this trading demands patience and time, also you'll need to get certain experience and knowldge. For example, it's important to find your trading style and methodology, creating your own trading schedule and keeping its records, making its analysis every week, finding a good and reliable broker and so on. Also it's possible to earn some money in addition through affiliate partnership like for example AvaTrade partnership programs which is provided with many brokers too.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 61
Am sure you are either a staff of IML or those scammers called sponsors, the truth is IML is a big scam, I got into the scam in May 2019 and quickly opted after 6 days of realising it was a scam, they promised a refund since May and this is July,
HiI don’t know where to start. I want to learn about Forex trading. Can you help?
Original post by Superman2468
HiI don’t know where to start. I want to learn about Forex trading. Can you help?

Hi! i can you get you up and running within the IML company itself with the help of my Mentor who will work along side you and help you every step of the way.

If you want you can contact me on Instagram (balenciiagax3) or simply ring me on (07588 725565)

Looking forward to help you!
Hey Everyone,

I am both a trader, worked with IML and dabbled in Multi-level marketing. I can safely conclude it is a scam because they do not sell what they represent vice versa.

Honestly avoid the great flu.

Do genuine work and businesses not some get rich quick scheme. It's so sad to see people have paid for this stuff.

Best
Reply 65
It can be profitable but be careful with possible scam, especially among the forex brokers.
Hey bro I need some help
Don’t do IML, it’s a literal pyramid scheme, for the amount of work you have to do to get to top, which is just recruiting people, you can learn to trade forex within a year from just free content out there and just start trading by yourself, however I do recommend getting a mentor which could be from 200 , instead of 175 a month, why would you want to constrict yourself to a pyramid scheme, when you can learn forex yourself and make a lot more money in a short less of time, plus you won’t have the stress of having to recruit people and with people above you, you can’t do it in your own time.

Latest

Trending

Trending