The Student Room Group

Guy keeps trying to approach me but has a gf

Hahaha so a couple of people told me he had a gf but he approached me last year. Didn't like the way he approached me and fact that he had a gf so gave him dirties etc. Then he's tried to approach me again this year. And when he did I laughed and walked off. I kind of feel bad now but then I don't. Why do guys approach girls when they already have a gf I'm not that pretty that a guy would keep coming over to me lmfao.
Reply 1
Ngl it's an ego boost 😂😂😂😩
Ego?
Reply 3
I sorta feel bad but then I really don't. I feel more sorry for his gf
he may want you as a side chick
Well if he obviously doesn't love or respect his current girl
Original post by Supernova36
Ego?

Sadly you will meet a lot more boys / men like this as you go through life. I once had a guy chase after me only to then tell me he thought he needed to be honest with me and that he was getting back with his ex- girlfriend ( after he cheated on her ), as she still loved him and wanted to give him another chance - so he told me he couldn't offer me a relationship, but would like to go out with me behind her back for "some fun and hopefully some sex" !! - his face was a picture when I said NO! conceited git expected me to say YES!!
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous
he may want you as a side chick

O_O oh ****
Original post by Rest in Pizza
It makes both parties feel desired i suppose (provided you respond in a positive way).

Well I'm guessing he feels like **** lol
Original post by Minionmum
Sadly you will meet a lot more boys / men like this as you go through life. I once had a guy chase after me only to then tell me he thought he needed to be honest with me and that he was getting back with his ex- girlfriend ( after he cheated on her ), as she still loved him and wanted to give him another chance - so he told me he couldn't offer me a relationship, but would like to go out with me behind her back for "some fun and hopefully some sex" !! - his face was a picture when I said NO! conceited git expected me to say YES!!

Couldn’t make it up could u, I had a guy do this to me about a year ago and he added me on Facebook again this week !!!!! What do they want , I could never EVER even entertain a guy with a women just so SO wrong . Just imagine if the shoe was on the other foot I would be devastated tbh so that’s why they’d get told to **** off haha they call me names in return but whatever helps them sleep at night huh !!! Evil pricks xoxox
Reply 9
Original post by Minionmum

😂😂😂OMG wow. He was probably shocked and stunned when you said no. Guys can be so dumb sometimes.
Original post by Rest in Pizza
LMAOOOO, how did you respond the first time?

First time I told him 'I cant be asked talking to you sorry.' Cos he said 'why don't you talk to me' And I walked off and he was left stunned with his friends watching me as well ahahahaha. It's weird cos I didn't even know the guy when he said that- he was basically a randomer

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending