Does anyone know where I can get this book???

Watch
Caleb_
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I have looked everywhere and can’t seem to find anywhere that sells this revision guide at a reasonable price CCEA AS History Unit 2: Russia 1903-41 (Option 5) student unit guide, please help

goodfxrnoth
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
The cheapest version I can find is £149 and that’s a used edition, what prices have you been seeing?
Caleb_
Rep:
?
Yeah, I’ve only been seeing similarly priced ones, the cheapest I can remember was £152 which is nuts considering the face value of the book is only £9.99, it’s just unfortunate that they’re bringing a newer version of the book out later in the year because I fear it would be too late before my exam and this is the only revision guide that seems to cover CCEAs specification that’s out there
goodfxrnoth
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Caleb_)
Yeah, I’ve only been seeing similarly priced ones, the cheapest I can remember was £152 which is nuts considering the face value of the book is only £9.99, it’s just unfortunate that they’re bringing a newer version of the book out later in the year because I fear it would be too late before my exam and this is the only revision guide that seems to cover CCEAs specification that’s out there
I can only find one at £9.99 but the years are 1914-41; not 1903-41
Caleb_
Rep:
?
(Original post by goodfxrnoth)
I can only find one at £9.99 but the years are 1914-41; not 1903-41
Oh really, could you maybe link it or tell me the title of it so I could have a look, cheers
goodfxrnoth
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I have just viewed the item and it’s a pre order which is released on March 29th; is that the issue you were referring too?

CCEA AS-level History Student Guide: Russia (1914-1941) (Ccea As History Student G... https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/15104191..._pPIyAbWB3GHW7
Caleb_
Rep:
?
Yeah, unfortunately it is, it is released on March 29th which I fear is too close to my exam date to get any through revision done, I really need something now, any other recommendations that would help with CCEA history?
the bear
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
could you not do the Partition of Ireland instead ? it's only £8.95

https://www.amazon.co.uk/CCEA-A2-His...QT17XFK3CJFV7E
Caleb_
Rep:
?
Partition of Ireland is A2, Russia and Germany is AS
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (43)
37.07%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (11)
9.48%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (5)
4.31%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (29)
25%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (18)
15.52%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (10)
8.62%

Watched Threads