Bekah_m
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I’m picking my GCSE options soon and I want to be a lawyer when I’m older . Compulsory subjects are: Maths, English language, English literature, Religion Studies and combined science. I’m thinking about picking History, French and Sociology or Drama .
I really enjoy drama and I’ve been in several drama clubs . I’ve heard sociology is good if you want to go into Law. Since I’m already going to pick two facilitating subjects , should I pick Drama ? Or should I pick sociology?
ReadilySalted
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I reckon you should do drama. You should always do what you enjoy most! Plus you might not end up liking sociology because there is a lot of written exams for this. If you are doing two english's and a history, then that is enough writing for a weeks worth! Trust me, all that writing will wear you off! Do drama, and it will be a lesson to get thing off your chest and express yourself. Also, if you enjpy it, then there will obviously be a high chance of doing amazing in this subject
Beth286
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Bekah_m)
I’m picking my GCSE options soon and I want to be a lawyer when I’m older . Compulsory subjects are: Maths, English language, English literature, Religion Studies and combined science. I’m thinking about picking History, French and Sociology or Drama .
I really enjoy drama and I’ve been in several drama clubs . I’ve heard sociology is good if you want to go into Law. Since I’m already going to pick two facilitating subjects , should I pick Drama ? Or should I pick sociology?
I absolutely love sociology gcse however I’m the last year to do the old spec so I’m not sure about the new one, however it’s only a levels that really matter so just do what you enjoy
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (0)
0%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (2)
18.18%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (2)
18.18%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (1)
9.09%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (4)
36.36%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (2)
18.18%

Watched Threads