Why do white women automatically like mixed race men?

Watch this thread
This discussion is closed.
username3016746
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Life half black half white? Seems to me if you are mixed black and white you can pretty much head into the club a guarantee walking out with a decent girl.
monkeyman0121
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
What.
Elizabeth II
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Totally not a generalisation without any evidence to back it up except prejudice/stereotypes...
will'o'wisp2
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Got Milk)
Life half black half white? Seems to me if you are mixed black and white you can pretty much head into the club a guarantee walking out with a decent girl.
u mean brown?
ParkHyungSuk
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by will'o'wisp2)
u mean brown?
No he means light skin, brown is generally used to describe south asians
https://i.pinimg.com/236x/5e/cd/a1/5...inned-boys.jpg
will'o'wisp2
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by ParkHyungSuk)
i see, so light brown
username3016746
Rep:
(Original post by Paracosm)
Totally not a generalisation without any evidence to back it up except prejudice/stereotypes...
how is this prejudice? Shutup you cadet.
Elizabeth II
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
how is this prejudice? Shutup you cadet.
I'm not currently enrolled in the armed forces, but thank you.
faloodeh
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
its exotic
username2391309
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Because their children will be of a lovely colour.
Light tanned all the time.
VidiaA
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
It doesn't quite work like that. I personally don't see colour, it is about attitude, confidence and them not being an arrogant ass for me.
Kittypollard
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Because white girls generally love a tan, and so the mixed colour is incredibly attractive, plus any children would be stunningly beautiful.
Also, in my experience, they often have that confident flirty vibe that us girls love...
cyclone777
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 4 years ago

white women don't "automatically" like mixed race men

most would rather get with someone of their own race than someone not of their race.
username3590460
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Light skin baby fetish
somemightsay888
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
White enough for mummy and daddy (helps if they have a name like Henry or Jonathan) and black enough for their middle class tastes 😁
Ninja Squirrel
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by ParkHyungSuk)
Yes that kind of skin tone is the best in my opinion. Girls with that kind of skin tone appear vibrant or something, can't really explain it.

Best skin tone ever :adore:

http://i53.tinypic.com/20qewrk.jpg
username3016746
Rep:
(Original post by cyclone777)
white women don't "automatically" like mixed race men

most would rather get with someone of their own race than someone not of their race.
you keep telling yourself that.
04MR17
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
1. What survey of the entire female population of the planet did you do?

2. How come lesbians didn't say no?

3. Are you calling a girl "decent" by her appearance only?
Anonymous #1
Report 4 years ago
It's usually just chavy/ghetto girls.

Not sure what you mean about "decent". You don't see many "decent" girls in clubs imo.
username3590460
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
It's usually just chavy/ghetto girls.

Not sure what you mean about "decent". You don't see many "decent" girls in clubs imo.
Ghetto girls? Liking mixed race lmao stfu
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (17)
29.82%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (22)
38.6%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
3.51%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (3)
5.26%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (4)
7.02%
I’m starting to consider my university options (7)
12.28%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (1)
1.75%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
1.75%

Watched Threads