popol
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi there

BSc Business Psychology - UEL.

Has anyone ever taken the above course at UEL? What do you think of it?

And how does it compare to BSc Psychology - UEL.

Also what do you think of studying Psychology (undergraduate) in EUL compared to other universities, particularly London Metropolitan University, Middlesex University and University of Westminster?

Thanks so much.
Middlesex University
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by popol)
Hi there

Also what do you think of studying Psychology (undergraduate) in EUL compared to other universities, particularly London Metropolitan University, Middlesex University and University of Westminster?

Thanks so much.
Hello!

I am currently studying at Middlesex and I love it here
There are loads of great ways to make friends and to pursue your hobbies or to discover new ones
The uni is just 15 minutes away from camden so, it guarantees a good campus life but also easy reachability.
In terms of the psychology course, we have very good facilities and industry networks!

You can find out more here: http://www.mdx.ac.uk/courses/psychology

Let me know if you have any questions.

Have a great evening
Ludovica
University of East London
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by popol)
Hi there

Thanks so much.
Hi Popol,

Hope you had a lovely weekend!

I've spoken to some people in our psychology department to help answer your question, so brace yourself for some detailed information .

There are quite a lot of similarities from our Business Psychology and our Psychology courses – they are both accredited by the British Psychological Society (our Business Psychology course is the only BPS-accredited course of its kind in London), and are both a route to becoming a chartered professional psychologist.

They’re both taught within in the same School so you’re getting a very high standard of academic teaching. Some of our Psychology courses get 96% and above student satisfaction, so you’re still getting the same quality no matter what you choose.

Through shared modules that are common across all our undergraduate Psychology programmes, and specific Business Psychology modules, you develop knowledge and skills related to individual, group and organisational behaviour that influences matters such as work engagement, work life-balance, workplace mental health, and productivity, within the context of psychology.

In other words, it’s a Psychology degree with a specific sharp focus towards business management principles, that allows you to pursue slightly different careers in business settings (such as human resources, training, marketing).

If you choose to go further your study onto a masters, you could work for major multinational companies and salaries can be high, some of our Masters graduates end up working at the likes of Google and Emirates! Business Psychology is a brand new course that only started in September this year and our students are already loving it!

When are you looking to start your degree?

Hope this helps

Let me know if you have any more questions, happy to help!

Stacey
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Bradford
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate Open day Postgraduate
    Thu, 24 Oct '19
  • Cardiff University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Oct '19
  • Brunel University London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Oct '19

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (65)
23.13%
No (216)
76.87%

Watched Threads