The Student Room Group

Can I marry my family friend?

What's up people!

I'm falling head over heels for a cute young girl, her name is Kauthar by the way. The problem is that she's my family friend and I see her as my junior sister, do you think I should propose to her or just let it go? Thanks.t
Original post by Mujittaphane
What's up people!

I'm falling head over heels for a cute young girl, her name is Kauthar by the way. The problem is that she's my family friend and I see her as my junior sister, do you think I should propose to her or just let it go? Thanks.t

First off, have you been in any formal relationship before? If not, then do that first...
way to early to propose otherwise.
The junior sister thing shouldn't matter though, in my eyes.
I'm not sure if I'm reading this right. Y'all haven't even dated yet and you want to... propose? Like, not ask her out for a date but actually propose for marriage? Take it slow, friend.
Reply 3
I don’t see why you can’t?
But what do you mean by “junior sister”?
If you see her as your sister and also like her then that’s extremely weird.

Family friend is ok tho because you’re not related like that.
Reply 5
7.5 billion people on the planet... As long as she's legal and you're not blood-related, fill yer boots kid
Original post by h333
I don’t see why you can’t?
But what do you mean by “junior sister”?

Nope
Original post by ItIsHel
7.5 billion people on the planet... As long as she's legal and you're not blood-related, fill yer boots kid

That's a beautiful one
What's up people!

How old are you both?
You sound like a paedo.
Original post by invisibleswords
How old are you both?

I'm 23 and she's 19
Original post by uberteknik
You sound like a paedo.

Not even close to being that. I'm just 4yrs older than her
Not even close to being that. I'm just 4yrs older than her

Your premise fails to support your conclusion.

And it sounds a bit insular, and frankly, lacking in world curiosity, to pounce on the nearest available option. She deserves time too, to seek out other possibilities.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending