Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gossip_girl)
    are you being sarcastic? :confused:
    No, not really. I mean fireworks on a bus..? Serious damage could have been caused by that. (And I'm not talking about damage to the bus).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Slice'N'Dice)
    No, not really. I mean fireworks on a bus..? Serious damage could have been caused by that. (And I'm not talking about damage to the bus).
    yeah nice that someone agrees

ReputationRep:
    Did you ever hear of the bus that people got on and were never seen again, thousands have people have gone missing because of this bus, people say the driver is the ghost of a spurned bus driver who was never paid the full price of a ticket by a student. I hear its around south london these days.

ReputationRep:
    Once my sister came home from school saying that her bus driver had shouted at this black girl to get off the bus, calling her racist names. She was only in yr 7 and must have been terrefied, poor thing... she was miles away from home too. My sister told my mum who phoned the bus company to complain about it and they said they had been overwhelmed by complaints from parents of the kids on the bus. The guy lost his job... he deserved it the B*stard.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Caddie)
    Did you ever hear of the bus that people got on and were never seen again, thousands have people have gone missing because of this bus, people say the driver is the ghost of a spurned bus driver who was never paid the full price of a ticket by a student. I hear its around south london these days.
    what are you goin on bout? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    what are you goin on bout? :confused:
    Don't worry yourself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Caddie)
    Don't worry yourself.
    no really tell me~!~

ReputationRep:
    no really tell me~!~
    I already have, in my original post.

ReputationRep:
    ah the school bus *eyes glaze over*

when i was in year 7/8 (innocent and **** scared of all the olders years) we had these insane year 11s who brought lots of flour and eggs onto the bus...the downstairs level was coated in white flour. the bus driver drove the bus and everyone on it to the local police station lol. so funny seeing these kids coated in white get off the bus

ReputationRep:
    people need to start standin up to these pricks. if theres a whole bus against em theyl **** themselves.

last sat mornin two little shits tried gettin on the bus for 40p (concession/child fare in manc), when the driver asked em for ID they were kickin off, picked up a plank of wood n started swinging for the driver. but the driver was huge n they ran off.

i was helping i guy on curfew, who apparently just got out of prison, roll his spliff yesterday at the bus stop :confused:

and there were THREE security guards on the bus when it arrived. manchesters a loverly place sometimes

EDIT: oh and there was this drunk guy who didnt have a clue where he was, got off the bus while it was moving and fell on the floor. sad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jkthorp)
    people need to start standin up to these pricks. if theres a whole bus against em theyl **** themselves.

last sat mornin two little shits tried gettin on the bus for 40p (concession/child fare in manc), when the driver asked em for ID they were kickin off, picked up a plank of wood n started swinging for the driver. but the driver was huge n they ran off.

i was helping i guy on curfew, who apparently just got out of prison, roll his spliff yesterday at the bus stop :confused:

and there were THREE security guards on the bus when it arrived. manchesters a loverly place sometimes

EDIT: oh and there was this drunk guy who didnt have a clue where he was, got off the bus while it was moving and fell on the floor. sad.
    no offence but anywhere but london all these boys who think there ghetto are lying or are trying so hard! its kind off pathetic really

ReputationRep:
    no offence but anywhere but london all these boys who think there ghetto are lying or are trying so hard! its kind off pathetic really
    i should think the majority of them in london are lying too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jkthorp)
    i should think the majority of them in london are lying too
    it depends really. you can get the real people who will shoot you and stab you but mostly the rest are a load of fakers who like to look big infront of their friends

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like kevs tbh (chavs to some people) Look here: www.chavscum.co.uk

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DjM)
    Sounds like kevs tbh (chavs to some people) Look here: www.chavscum.co.uk
    what the hell is that crap about?

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.