The Student Room Group

What can I do?!

Jusy found out that 2/3 people I’m living with next year go home pretty much all the time , so I’ll probs be on my own a lot next year in the house - is there anything that i can do to try and make it better - it’s jusy really stressing me out 😕 like I get on well with the person who wouldn’t be going home but it’s he fact that I don’t want it to be just us ?
I guess I feel sometimes like I really don’t know that many people becusae I’m so shy and feel like everyone kind of knows each other now so it’s harder to like get in the group - I like get really annoyed at myself for it - it’s probably all irrational becusae of how I feel about myself
Having anxiety and depression doesn’t help and I can’t help feeling like I should have tried harder
Reply 1
Thats actually nice, especially if the people who you will live with are **** heads.
maybe join clubs and societies that interest you cos there's a good chance that you'll make a friend that isn't going to be away so much. that way even if you're alone when they leave, your not as lonely

Quick Reply