LivvyJS
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I have had an unconditional offer via UCAS should I wait for the letter to come through the post before I accept?
alleycat393
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by LivvyJS)
I have had an unconditional offer via UCAS should I wait for the letter to come through the post before I accept?
It doesn't matter if you are decided.
toriswims
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I accepted mine before the letter came in the post - don't think it matters
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by LivvyJS)
You can't accept an offer until you have decisions from all 5 of your choices.

The earliest deadline for firming an offer is early May - there's no advantage to firming early.

If you're sure that you're happy with your choice then wait until April to put that decision into Track...if you're sure you wont change your mind and if you *do* change your mind then you aren't locked in to a decision.

Once you firm an unconditional choice then there's no simple way to change that. You can't change your mind and swap to another offer - the only option if you change your mind is to wait until July and ask to be placed into Clearing...or to take a gap year.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (10)
19.61%
I'm not sure (2)
3.92%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (14)
27.45%
I have already dropped out (2)
3.92%
I'm not a current university student (23)
45.1%

Watched Threads