jacobcarter051
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hi,
I am preparing for CFA Level 1 June 2018. I need advice as to what should be my strategy to crack the CFA exam. What resources should I refer to for better learning?
riyagarwal
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I would recommend you to start the preparation 6 months before the exam date. An early start to CFA preparations helps you in clearing your concepts and working on your weak areas. Study material I would suggest - CFA Curriculum and Schweser notes.
Brianthomas148
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by jacobcarter051)
Hi,
I am preparing for CFA Level 1 June 2018. I need advice as to what should be my strategy to crack the CFA exam. What resources should I refer to for better learning?
Hi,

Firstly, As you are preparing for CFA Level 1 exam, the first thing that I would advise you to do is make a study plan as to how you are going to prepare for CFA level 1 and how much time you are going to dedicate in each topic.

Secondly, I would advise you to choose a good study material for exam preparation. If you are from a non-finance background then I would suggest CFA Institute curriculum books because they have explained every topic in a detailed manner that will help you to clear your concept much effectively.

Thirdly, Practice, Practice is the key to everything. So practice as much as you can because the result of practice will reflect on your exam result. I would advise a platform called PrepSmarter. I have used it for CFA Level 1 and CFA level 2 and found it useful for preparation.
BestWingmanEver
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Use schweser. Read>Key concepts> Concept checkers>Practice
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (45)
15.05%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (96)
32.11%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (38)
12.71%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (26)
8.7%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (17)
5.69%
I think it's an unfair expectation (74)
24.75%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
1%

Watched Threads