wysiwyg100
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi. When will we be able to have a look round the new waterside campus and accommodation. I know you can visit it, but wanted to have a more detailed look round if possible to get a feel. Hard to decide whether to accept a place when you don't really know what campus and accommodation are really going to be like
Matthew_UoN
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
HIya, if you come to one of our Applicant Discovery Days you'll be able to look around both the campus and accommodation. If you've made an application you'll receive an invite to your email.
wysiwyg100
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by Matthew_UoN)
HIya, if you come to one of our Applicant Discovery Days you'll be able to look around both the campus and accommodation. If you've made an application you'll receive an invite to your email.
Hi Matthew. Thanks for the reply. I've had an offer from Northampton. When I went to open day last August we could only visit Waterside but nnot look round and look at the accommodation. Are we actually able to do this now?
Matthew_UoN
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by wysiwyg100)
Hi Matthew. Thanks for the reply. I've had an offer from Northampton. When I went to open day last August we could only visit Waterside but nnot look round and look at the accommodation. Are we actually able to do this now?
Yes, if you come to any of the discovery days you can look round the accommodation. There's also photos here: https://www.facebook.com/pg/Universi...55552515413541

X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (173)
24.3%
Pop (176)
24.72%
Jazz (29)
4.07%
Classical (41)
5.76%
Hip-Hop (128)
17.98%