Clear the British Empire Judge in Hong Kong

Watch
decoluk
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
The colony has passed!
HK media often says to protect human rights !
Unfortunately, our judges do not understand Chinese.
Is this a joke?
Clear the traitor revolution Starting......
decoluk
Rep:
?
Clear junk !!They have not contributed to Hong Kong ~~!
Drewski
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Not this crap again.

Nobody cares. Shut up
decoluk
Rep:
?
See the British Empire to become the small island ~~feeling good

it just as you discriminate against Muslims!!!The real evils are western aggression plan ~People fight fascism!!!
what are human right abuses? the rule is Control social media , you never think about is wrong what you did!!
Napp
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Pipe down.
KeirCKF
Badges: 13
Report 3 years ago
http://www.judiciary.hk/tc/organization/judges.htm

Read and tell me how many of them are British.
Moreover, without human rights in Hong Kong, you cannot even browse this forum.
Stop your nonsense already.
decoluk
Rep:
?
pls look at english page
http://www.judiciary.hk/en/organization/judges.htm

100% of the judges are either foreign or double nationilty,shut up your mouth! Please do not hurt the hong kong any more and stop doing evil for the CIA.
decoluk
Rep:
?
Western society has caused the suffering of the people of the world, please stop ..they has brought a lot of disasters to the world.
zero_gravity
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by decoluk)
Western society has caused the suffering of the people of the world, please stop ..they has brought a lot of disasters to the world.
What relevance does this have with the topic at hand? Stop acting like a "50 cent" and keep your remarks to yourself.
It's****ingWOODY
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
You absolutely reek of troll.
decoluk
Rep:
?
Before 1997, Hong Kong people contributed more than HK $ 10 billion a year to the British Empire!! who is the real troll?
decoluk
Rep:
?
Do you know what is the sham?We are a living under the oppression of the British Empire~~~!
We will not forget all the privileges that you have in Hong Kong ....
decoluk
Rep:
?
Opium War millions of people were slaughtered in China more than a hundred years ago. Today, you are still using the same things in the Middle East. People in the world can't be endured it.
zero_gravity
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Do you know what is the sham?We are a living under the oppression of the British Empire~~~!
We will not forget all the privileges that you have in Hong Kong ....
How is it possible when the British Empire isn't even as powerful as it once was?

You can say that the Hong Kongers have a mindset that still reminds them of the days when they were colonised by the British, but nonetheless those days are long gone.

I'm not sure how the British have any privileges in Hong Kong in its current state. It's owned by the Chinese with remnants of the British democratic system (which still stands to be limited to the 50-year period). So what kind of privileges do the British have in Hong Kong?

On the contrary, I think the Chinese are gaining much more privileges in Hong Kong than the British themselves (ex. buying out many of the properties in Hong Kong, abusing the medical system to give birth in Hong Kong, buying all the baby milk powder without any limits, and disrespecting the laws and authorities by eating in the MTR, defecating on the streets, and screaming and swearing at police officers without any consequences).
zero_gravity
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Opium War millions of people were slaughtered in China more than a hundred years ago. Today, you are still using the same things in the Middle East. People in the world can't be endured it.
Again, what is the relevance of this to the thread?
decoluk
Rep:
?
(Original post by zero_gravity)
How is it possible when the British Empire isn't even as powerful as it once was?

You can say that the Hong Kongers have a mindset that still reminds them of the days when they were colonised by the British, but nonetheless those days are long gone.

I'm not sure how the British have any privileges in Hong Kong in its current state. It's owned by the Chinese with remnants of the British democratic system (which still stands to be limited to the 50-year period). So what kind of privileges do the British have in Hong Kong?

On the contrary, I think the Chinese are gaining much more privileges in Hong Kong than the British themselves (ex. buying out many of the properties in Hong Kong, abusing the medical system to give birth in Hong Kong, buying all the baby milk powder without any limits, and disrespecting the laws and authorities by eating in the MTR, defecating on the streets, and screaming and swearing at police officers without any consequences).
insult,discrimination ~~~Just as you did to the people of Hong Kong before 97

in 97 years ago, Hong Kong was established with anti-Chinese influence and got most of Hong Kong's resources, including top-level people working in the government. You get a lot of government contracts every year in Hong Kong! Hong Kong people are stupid enough to believe the media's political stance!
Know Your Enemy
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
The colony has passed!
HK media often says to protect human rights !
Unfortunately, our judges do not understand Chinese.
Is this a joke?
Clear the traitor revolution Starting......
Tbh it's nice to see OP type in English this time, regardless of whether or not this is a troll attempt. At least I can decipher their ramblings now.
BIEB
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I think that even though Hong Kong is returned back to China, yet a lot of the systems in Hong Kong still runs in a British manner under the One Country, Two Policy agreement. I think that the legal system is especially heavily influenced by the British up until now. I think that by having a British judge might not be a disadvantage to Hong Kong since they have more experience in managing Hong Kong's legal system which is extremely similar to the one they operate today.

Although it might not a disadvantage yet I still think a local judge will be better suited for the place of a judge. Also, after the 50 years limit, I strongly support the elimination for British judge.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (102)
5.15%
Uncertainty around my education (297)
15%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (210)
10.61%
Lack of purpose or motivation (277)
13.99%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (86)
4.34%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (112)
5.66%
Loneliness (174)
8.79%
Financial worries (71)
3.59%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (87)
4.39%
Exposure to negative news/social media (93)
4.7%
Lack of real life entertainment (108)
5.45%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (176)
8.89%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (187)
9.44%

Watched Threads