What type of product... Watch

wtid
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
...do you think this guy uses on his hair? And also do you think he has it cut in any particular way, or just let it grow to that length?

I just don't want to go into a hairdresser with that picture and ask to have it cut like that, just to be a) laughed at because it's not cut a specific way or b) taken advantage of because it doesn't need anything yet they do something and charge me loads.
wtid
Rep:
?
*bump* nobody knows?? You're letting me down, I thought if I could ask anywhere, it'd be here!
Quadro
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Not sure what you should ask for but i reakon he uses some sort of fibre putty or wax.
Spike4848
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
That's definitely cut in a particular way, the layerings different on either side and the fringe looks cut specifically to be at the side at that kind of length. I'd guess that combined with some kind of mousse. Not a great authority on products though.
louisedotcom
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Wax id say.
la fille danse
  • CV Helper
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
All hair is cut in a particular way... even if he had just let it grow to that length, it would have had to be cut in a particular way when it was short.
wtid
Rep:
?
(Original post by Spike4848)
That's definitely cut in a particular way, the layerings different on either side and the fringe looks cut specifically to be at the side at that kind of length. I'd guess that combined with some kind of mousse. Not a great authority on products though.
Cheers I'll take the picture somewhere and ask them to do it like that then. Dunno how much it's gonna cost or if 1 place will do a better job than another, never had my hair cut at a good place in a proper style, usually just have it short. Oh well, just have to look around!
Dionysus
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Well obviously that's styled. Show the picture in Toni & Guy or similar - you're looking at £40 probably.
Spike4848
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Any male cut at a salon rather then a shortbackandsides place will cost you upwards of £25. A chain such as Toni & Guy will probably charge you about £35-40, while an independent place is likely to be a little cheaper, more like £30. Place I go charges me £23-30 depending on how well trained the stylist is...
wtid
Rep:
?
(Original post by Dionysus)
Well obviously that's styled. Show the picture in Toni & Guy or similar - you're looking at £40 probably.
As I say I've never been to a proper place to have my hair cut - are there any decent ones in central Sheff do you know? Only place I know is a Regis in Meadowhall but I work in Sheff centre so it'd be a lot more convenient.

Mind you if you've only lived here since September I assume you won't know that well.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (17)
7.11%
They might tell the bully (25)
10.46%
I don't think they'd understand (40)
16.74%
It might lead to more bullying (85)
35.56%
There's nothing they could do (72)
30.13%

Watched Threads