The Student Room Group

Strathclyde PGDE Interview 2018

Scroll to see replies

Hey, I heard back second week in February about a conditional offer (based on me providing my Standard grade maths and higher English). They then offered me a place last week (unconditionally). Hopefully you hear back soon.
How was the interview.
Reply 42
Hiya, Not sure if you will receive a notification about this messaga as this pos is almost a year old, but if yu do, would you mind to send me the notes
Reply 43
Original post by RosieEcilo
I had help from someone who has done the course and we did the same degree and he sent me loads and loads of hints and tips. I can send over all the notes but its for secondary. let me know. Thank you, they old me that they are still doing interviews for the next few weeks so I'm sure you will hear back soon. x

Hiya, Not sure if you will receive a notification about this messaga as this pos is almost a year old, but if yu do, would you mind to send me the notes & hints about a pgde interview?

I just applied and would like to collect as much info as I can to start preparing if I get an appointment. Was your application successful by the way? Thanks in advance. Rebo
Reply 44
Original post by Rebo23
Hiya, Not sure if you will receive a notification about this messaga as this pos is almost a year old, but if yu do, would you mind to send me the notes & hints about a pgde interview?

I just applied and would like to collect as much info as I can to start preparing if I get an appointment. Was your application successful by the way? Thanks in advance. Rebo

Hi, I'm just on here looking for advice for my application for next year I have an interview next week at Strathclyde let me know how you get on :smile:
Reply 45
Original post by KRrrr
Hi, I'm just on here looking for advice for my application for next year I have an interview next week at Strathclyde let me know how you get on :smile:

Hi, Strathclyde already hold interviews for the 2019 semester?
Can you please get back to me once you had the interview? :smile:
Reply 46
Original post by Rebo23
Hi, Strathclyde already hold interviews for the 2019 semester?
Can you please get back to me once you had the interview? :smile:

Hi yep the interviews have started mines is Thursday. I'll let you know how I get on
Reply 47
I had help from someone who has done the course and we did the same degree and he sent me loads and loads of hints and tips. I can send over all the notes but its for secondary. let me know. Thank you, they old me that they are still doing interviews for the next few weeks so I'm sure you will hear back soon. x

Hi
I have my interview with Strathclyde this Friday (only just found out). Its for PDGE secondary in History. Could you possibly email me the information you had, I'm super stressed about it and what to expect. Thank you :-)
Reply 48
Original post by Leigh83
Hi
I have my interview with Strathclyde this Friday (only just found out). Its for PDGE secondary in History. Could you possibly email me the information you had, I'm super stressed about it and what to expect. Thank you :-)

Hi mines is Thursday and I'm so nervous don't know what to expect I'll let you koknhow I get on
Reply 49
That would be great, thanks
Reply 50
Hey Leigh how did your interview go. I was interviewed by a woman named Debbie who was really nice and made us all comfortable. we did a five min presentation followed by a short discussion. the main aim was to see how we get on speaking in front of others.

Any chance you can also send me the notes? I just got an interview for secondary !
Hi! I’m waiting for my interview for art and design PGDE. Can you please tell me what hints and tips I should work on
Hi. Just wondering if you still have notes etc regarding the interview process? I have mine in Jan for PGDE secondary. Thank you.
Reply 54
Original post by marilogan1
Hi. Just wondering if you still have notes etc regarding the interview process? I have mine in Jan for PGDE secondary. Thank you.

Hey! I was wondering how your interview went & if you can share a breakdown of interview day? What we need to prep on beforehand/ should take with us?
Have you heard back yet? Good luck!

Hi there, I know it's been ages ago but I just saw this post. I've just submitted my application to Strathclyde. If possible ( and if u could still see this), would you please send me the information for the interview? Cheers.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending