rubywalsh
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I’m currently in year 11 and GCSEs are just under 4 months away :/// I had my first set of year 11 mocks in November and I mainly got grade 4s & 5s and a few 6s in my mocks. My most likely grades are all 6s 7s , so I was very disappointed that I got grade 4s in a few of my mocks. For RE and History I did not revise effectively or hard enough, so I know how to improve for those, but for subjects like German and Physics and Chemistry I really struggle with and don’t know how to improve. I have my next set of mocks in 4 weeks and I really want To try and get 6s and above in all my subjects. I’m svared that it I get similar grades for my next set of mocks then i won’t do well for my gcses
*i onow grade 6s and 7s don’t sound amazing to some people but I struggle with some areas at school so it’s pretty good for me )*

Did past year 11 students find that they improved a lot between mocks and GCSEs?

And how did you Improve in subjects you were struggling with?
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Past papers are your best friend.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (256)
33.82%
No (501)
66.18%

Watched Threads