The Student Room Group

GCSE Studies

I have an E in science, U in maths and U in English language, I know I screwed up, I really want to become an animal nurse assistant or animal nurse, it breaks me knowing I might never be able to do this because of my stupid mental health causing major problems during GCSEs, now I can't find anywhere to retake them without paying, everywhere I found is either you pay which I'm not in a position to do and colleges want you to already have things like D grades, adult education centres near me don't do the GCSE 're takes in those 3 subjects, I'm really stuck and I'm 18, no hope what so ever anymore, someone please give me good news and as there's hope and I can do it.
Reply 1
You have to pay the price cos you didn’t bother the first time
Original post by ajayma
You have to pay the price cos you didn’t bother the first time

Stfu weirdo
Original post by JasmineWills
Stfu weirdo

What, all he did is tell you that you have to pay. An answer to your question and he gets insulted.
Original post by monkeyman0121
What, all he did is tell you that you have to pay. An answer to your question and he gets insulted.

He clearly tried insulting me "I didn't bother the first time" clearly I fking did
Reply 5
Original post by JasmineWills
He clearly tried insulting me "I didn't bother the first time" clearly I fking did

He was stating a fact. He didn't insult you.
Original post by _JP_
He was stating a fact. He didn't insult you.

He was insinuating that she got bad grades because she didn't bother. In OP, clearly says it was due to mental health issues and I know that it's hard when people think you're lazy because you got bad grades due to something you can't help.
Reply 7
Original post by wastedcuriosity
He was insinuating that she got bad grades because she didn't bother. In OP, clearly says it was due to mental health issues and I know that it's hard when people think you're lazy because you got bad grades due to something you can't help.

Correct. I apologise for being a tad insolent, but what is OP asking? I don't know if they want help or something.
Original post by _JP_
Correct. I apologise for being a tad insolent, but what is OP asking? I don't know if they want help or something.

I believe how to get into animal nursing with the grades they achieved at GCSE? I'm not too sure myself :smile:
Reply 9
I believe how to get into animal nursing with the grades they achieved at GCSE? I'm not too sure myself :smile:

I couldn't even give an opinion on it, still in Y10 here. I wish you good luck, OP.

Exactly, thank you! I did try but when you suffer with mental health issues your head isn't in the right place, I don' see why people find it so hard to understand? If I didn't bother I wouldn't of gone but I did and my grades aren't good but it proves I tried.
Original post by _JP_
I couldn't even give an opinion on it, still in Y10 here. I wish you good luck, OP.

Thank you

Quick Reply

Latest