The Student Room Group

BTEC Applied science level 3 unit 1 exam

Anyone doing the unit one exam Tuesday
????

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Irumcxxx
Anyone doing the unit one exam Tuesday
????

Hi, yeah I'm doing unit 1 on Tuesday and doing the practical exam for unit 3 tomorrow
Reply 2
Omd how you feeling about the unit 1 are you guys finding it difficult?? Got any tips? Im struggeling for unit 1 especially physics!
Omd how you feeling about the unit 1 are you guys finding it difficult?? Got any tips? Im struggeling for unit 1 especially physics!

Yeah quite a few of us are not feeling great about it but we have only been doing it for a couple of weeks and have hardly started the biology. so I'm really nervous about the biology section
Reply 4
Hopefully the mark boundaries will be low though.. idk why they’ve made btec so difficult. How are you finding chem n physics? I bet you love the nerve impulse section in bio.
Got my test tomorrow and Tuesday aswell, nervous for tomorrow
Reply 6
Original post by Dingooo123

Good luck mate hope it goes well.
God yeah I'm praying for low boundaries. I really need to do well cause I'm hoping to finish it soon so I can focus on my other a-levels. What else you studying?
I mean I do chemistry as an A-level so I'm okay on that and physics is okay in some areas. TBH I don't really know about nerve impulses cause I cant remember the sequence. what do you struggle with most?
Original post by Dingooo123

Good Luck!!! how did you find the practical? did you do the diffusion one?
Reply 9
At least youll nail the chem section then. Im not really studying anything related to science which makes it even more difficult but im doing religious studies and health n social care. I find physics really difficult and confused with some on the equations in chem n hate nerve impulses in bio.
Original post by Alexscarbro888
Good Luck!!! how did you find the practical? did you do the diffusion one?

Yes I did the diffusion, it was actually really easy but I’m just struggling to remember equipment lists and methods from other tests in case one of them come up tomorrow
I’ve got my unit 1 exam tomorrow ?? I’m nervous
Reply 12
So am i 🤮🤮🤮🤮
Reply 13
Ive got it tomorrow my stomach is feeling so weird and im so scared..
Ive got it tomorrow my stomach is feeling so weird and im so scared..

How did you find it?
Reply 15
It was alright intermolecular force question got me a bit hbu
same and i hated the physic section guys what did you do for the unit 3 exam i have it may and want to prepare
Reply 17
whose interested in discussing the answers with me? i kinda need to get a distinction but i am unsure because the physics bit was pretty difficult.
Reply 18
Idk
(edited 6 years ago)
Heyy everyoneCan someone tell me about the topics that you did for unit 1. And did you guys do diffusion for your practical yeah (unit3)?

Quick Reply

Latest