Statistics coursework help

Watch this thread
studenthxhbhysx
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I am in the last year who are doing statistics coursework and would like to know if anyone has done relationship between speed and mass in terrestrial mammals. I am really struggling because the data i have collected does not show a correlation in my scatter graph and really need an example coursework for this please.
Lemur14
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by studenthxhbhysx)
I am in the last year who are doing statistics coursework and would like to know if anyone has done relationship between speed and mass in terrestrial mammals. I am really struggling because the data i have collected does not show a correlation in my scatter graph and really need an example coursework for this please.
I'm pretty sure statistics coursework themes change every year so anyone who might happen to be doing that shouldn't share it as then they can't use it themselves due to potential plagiarism issues.
What I can say though is there isn't necessarily a correlation! When I did mine a few years ago now I had something that seemed like it much have a correlation but when I performed the Spearman's Rank it actually turned out that it was -0.09 so basically no correlation at all. That's totally ok as long as you write about it clearly. I assume you've performed calculations as well as drawn a scatter graph? Use these to explain the scatter graph and how this affects the hypothesis conclusion.
Hope that helped
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (93)
20.09%
The paper was reasonable (177)
38.23%
Not feeling great about that exam... (119)
25.7%
It was TERRIBLE (74)
15.98%

Watched Threads