katniss03
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi guys, I'm new here in london, I applied for these universities, can you give me some advices about the course and the uni?
The course it's International Relationa and International Development( in East London)

thanks in advance
Puddles the Monkey
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help
HAldwinckle
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi there, this is on London Met's International Relations BA course page about what the students themselves have said about the course:

“Studying at London Metropolitan has without a doubt been one of the most rewarding experiences of my life. The enthusiasm and commitment of the staff has been so encouraging and the cultural diversity of students has been an enormous inspiration, both profoundly challenging my way of thinking. The academic quality has indeed exceeded my expectations with great debates and continual support from my teachers which has made me feel confident about and well-prepared for the future.” Kimie Frengler

“I have thoroughly enjoyed studying at London Metropolitan. I chose London Met due to the wide selection of modules available and the flexibility it offered me to fit studying around work. I was not disappointed! I feel I have learnt so much about a variety of specific topics and the staff made it easy for me to gain a degree despite a busy work schedule. I was very impressed by the high quality teaching London Met offered. Lecturers were very knowledgeable and were great communicators, presenting complex subjects in interesting ways. I also learnt a lot from fellow students from all over the world. I found it very helpful to study international issues with people from the countries we were discussing as they shed new light on situations. I am so grateful for my time at the university and will miss London Met a lot!” Jacquelyn McCarthy
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (94)
13.78%
I'm not sure (32)
4.69%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (214)
31.38%
I have already dropped out (16)
2.35%
I'm not a current university student (326)
47.8%

Watched Threads