The Student Room Group

How many children do you want to have?

Scroll to see replies

20, they're cute, cuddly and I love all of them and I can't wait till I can look after as many as I can...

We're talking about cats right? They're my babies....
Reply 21
Zero. The two I have kind of threw a spanner in the works for that dream.
Eventually 3, first being a girl then second/third will be twins (boy and girl) :h:
Don't know whether or not I'm having any but if I do, then I'm definitely having a maximum of 2. I quite like the idea of adopting so maybe I'll adopt one if I have any at all.
2. Boyfriend already has a child from a previous relationship.
Original post by Algorithmic
uuhh

"Does no-one think seven bilion people on Earth is enough?"
No. That's why humanity is still reproducing. 7 billion is not that much. The Earth can still support us; provided countries and companies don't destroy it either through global warming or nuclear war.

"Doesn't our species already contribute sufficient suffering in the universe?"
If you feel that strongly, you could try and raise a future political campaigner, activist and/or politician. Or just someone who has good intentions.

I never suggested it was not possible to have more people living on Earth. You can have enough of anything yet be capable of having more of it.
2 or 3
Reply 27
Original post by desaf1
As many as possible, hopefully 6 or more if I and the future wife can afford it inshallah

so you can spend your life complaining about having so many kids?
Reply 28
I don’t have a number but I did used to say 6 or more if Allah wills it.
Original post by h333
I don’t have a number but I did used to say 6 or more if Allah wills it.

Damn 6?! :eek: I'd have to see how my first few children turn out to be first to make sure I wouldn't be biting off more than I could chew :biggrin:

Lets hope for when Allah blesses you with children insha'Allah :h:
Original post by desaf1
As many as possible, hopefully 6 or more if I and the future wife can afford it inshallah

Allah will decide to bless you in time with a wonderful wife and kids insahallah :h:
Reply 31
Original post by Kraggor
Damn 6?! :eek: I'd have to see how my first few children turn out to be first to make sure I wouldn't be biting off more than I could chew :biggrin:

Lets hope for when Allah blesses you with children insha'Allah :h:

The number has increased now actually I used to say that before :lol:

Well idk if I ever will haha. If Allah doesn’t give me that blessing then I’ll still be happy :smile:
I believe that Allah will provide what’s best for me, I just have to depend on Him.

Aw thank you, insha’Allah ☺️
I have two, one of each. Think that's enough, but if it happens I would not mind!
Original post by h333

Well idk if I ever will haha. If Allah doesn’t give me that blessing then I’ll still be happy :smile:
I believe that Allah will provide what’s best for me, I just have to depend on Him.

Increased? oh my :fan: how many is it now? :biggrin:

Being happy with everything is always the best way especially to stay as optimistic as we can be :smile:

Keep believing as I'm sure Allah will give you the best in time :h:
Original post by h333

Sis you can always have my two! 😂

May Allah bless you with as many children as you want. Ameen.
Reply 35
I'd rather do the earth (not humans) a favour and adopt a kid. There are far too many people on earth already.

If the first world continues this capitalist lifestyle of consumption, eventually first world countries will begin to starve. There is a finite amount of resources. There has to be a tipping point on the number of possible humans, we must be getting close.
Either 3 or 5. Depends on if my body can handle it.
ZILCH
Original post by _NMcC_
I'd rather do the earth (not humans) a favour and adopt a kid. There are far too many people on earth already.

If the first world continues this capitalist lifestyle of consumption, eventually first world countries will begin to starve. There is a finite amount of resources. There has to be a tipping point on the number of possible humans, we must be getting close.

“Daddy why did you adopt me?”
“The economy.”
people saying more than 3 are selfish. Do you realise how much pollution is caused by each individual in the west.

Quick Reply

Latest